Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you eating right now?

Spaceman Spiff

37 degrees,wind's blowing with gusts up to 30, and it just stopped snowing, (already melting). So instant pot chicken vegetable soup. :).  

Springtime in the Sierra Nevada just like the Rockies. Get tired of the weather, wait 15 minutes. ;) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PCS said:

37 degrees,wind's blowing with gusts up to 30, and it just stopped snowing, (already melting). So instant pot chicken vegetable soup. :).  

Springtime in the Sierra Nevada just like the Rockies. Get tired of the weather, wait 15 minutes. ;) 

Lol, I said that to someone here today.  I don't know that mine equals yours, tho. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Just finishing a huge apple fritter (because I'm too lazy to cook right now lol)...

I hear ya 😁 

Frozen fish plank on toasted honey wheat with Colby Jack.  The sauce is a mixture of tartar, ****tail, and a little verde.  

20221021_192255.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

On 10/22/2022 at 2:00 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

Getting ready to experiment with chili, this time using ground turkey instead of chuck.

Kinda let my weight go a bit while I was working so much, so I'm cutting back a ton, mostly staying away from red meat, pork, etc.

Same, but cutting out carbs (bread, pasta, rice) and eating a ton of lean meat and vegetables. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Same, but cutting out carbs (bread, pasta, rice) and eating a ton of lean meat and vegetables. 

Yeah. Kinda sucks, cuz I always choose the holidays to eat like a fatass, but I'm gonna have to pass this time around, while everybody else gets theirs 😔

Chili came out wonderfully, too

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 10/22/2022 at 2:00 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

Getting ready to experiment with chili, this time using ground turkey instead of chuck.

Kinda let my weight go a bit while I was working so much, so I'm cutting back a ton, mostly staying away from red meat, pork, etc.

Ground pork in chili is fantastic tho. 😋 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...