Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you eating right now?

Spaceman Spiff

14 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Yes. As I understand it, the point was to get people to drive relatively long distances to eat at the best restaurants, thus wearing out their tires faster. 

Yes and it explains why there are so many 3-star restaurants in remote locations with rough roads and parking.

• Haha 3

If I was ever to be eaten, I might want to go as Crab Rangoon. They would stuff me in the flaky shell and fry me. After sticking me in there with the cream cheese, I would slurp up all the cream cheese and lick off wherever I got it on me off of my body.

I would be served to the butthole (ooops, getting ahead of myself), the person who wants to eat my meat.

(Ok, this isn’t going smoothly). They would take a bite out of the ole fetus be terribly upset that the Rangoon was chewy, a little hairy and dry. “Where is my cream cheese they would ask as the slid my meat into their mouth. 

I would be sent back to the kitchen in disgust. They would then throw me in the ocean where they throw,all of the bad crab Rangoon and the fishes would fill their bellies with a little Fetus.

My life has come full circle and I am giving back to the earth as the earth has given to me. 

All praise the 4th goat of the Holy Spirit. ABaaaah!!!

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...