Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Roster Thread or similar ;)

KDawg

Just now, kingdaddy said:

Better now than in 6 weeks....It sucks that COVID is still an issue heading into this season. 

Lamar Jackson just caught it for the 2nd time.  They can both still get it again later in the season, especially if they're unvaccinated.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Hasn’t she interacted with fans at charity events and the breast cancer events as well? 

She is very involved w/ Women of Washington things too. I've had family members meet her several times for what its worth.

She is just a rare sight on the more football side of things.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Lamar Jackson just caught it for the 2nd time.  They can both still get it again later in the season, especially if they're unvaccinated.

did he catch the same variant?I doubt it its the same one, its got to be the south african variant

Edited by XxSpearheadxX

1 hour ago, The Sisko said:

Not so fearless prediction. Jaret Patterson will not only beat out Peyton Barber for a roster spot, he'll be splitting carries 50/50 with Gibson by midseason. I'm not saying he's the next coming of Ezekiel Elliot or anything but dude's got legit quickness and can break tackles.

God willing...........

Until he shows me flaws, all I see is this when I hear his name........

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

You can get it if you are vaccinated too. The vaccine just makes you less susceptible to symptomatic reactions from the virus. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

lol at having Tanya out there interacting with fans in an official capacity for the first time in TWENTY YEARS. So transparent. 

Well it is her first training camp as official CEO lol...might be part of the job description.

I know it's like 99% for show but much rather she show up at training camp than her husband.

Seriously, who looks more like they would be competent? lol...

tanya.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Florgon79 said:

All hail Qween Tanya, First of Her Name, Friend to the common fan, Breaker of ties!

Honestly, that’s nowhere near enough titles. That’s like Jon Snow…

4AF1721A-FD6D-42BC-83C0-56392C16709D.thumb.jpeg.28e3d8c5b0699f268973d174c75c0858.jpeg

22 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Thanks JDR. 

I mean, he is vaccinated and he’s going to feel the pinch if his guys miss time, so it’s probably not him.

Also, if he was going counter to the company line (Ron was clear, he wants everybody vaccinated), Ron would fire him. And it wouldn’t even be a question.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Well it is her first training camp as official CEO lol...might be part of the job description.

I know it's like 99% for show but much rather she show up at training camp than her husband.

Seriously, who looks more like they would be competent? lol...

<Pic of the Snyders>

I've seen that look many times before. You just know that she's thinking "if he opens his mouth and makes one more dumb comment, then he's sleeping on the couch".

Edited by London Kev
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Greeeeat

God I would pay a lot of money if WFT officially renamed it to the "****ing Moron List"

1 hour ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

How do we already have a Covid outbreak?

Lowest vaccination rate in the NFL. Highest rate of goddamn idiots on one team.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2