Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ryan Kerrigan to the Eagles

Dan T.

33 minutes ago, Redskin21502 said:

Not surprising at all. He wasn't a culture fit for what Ron wants with this team. RK was more worried the sack record and PT, which I get,  but I also get why there is no seat left for him on the Riverboat.

He wasn't a culture fit because he wanted play time? I don't think we fit with what Kerrigan wanted, not the other way around. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Y'all are joking about Trotter, Pierce, Arrington and Robinson all making up for Sam Huff, but Huff's just a footnote in our history of LB movements. Michael Barrow was an absolute steal. He was a bit slow in Madden 06, but he had heart.

Edited by NickyJ
  • Haha 2

Just now, clietas said:

Kerrigan just like Harper is now dead to me. 😔

FaroffUnacceptableBorzoi-size_restricted

Who Is This Owl GIF

6 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Y'all are joking about Trotter, Pierce, Arrington and Robinson all making up for Sam Huff, but Huff's just a footnote in our history of LB movements. Michael Barrow was an absolute steal. He was a bit slow in Madden 06, but he had heart.

Marcus Washington was my favorite linebacker from that Era, and it isn't even close.

• Like 7

Will be interesting to see if Moses can block him?  I guess we will see?  Art Monk had no choice the salary cap was just put in place and Washington was way over. Gary Clark the same. Those other players were no longer wanted by the front office. B. Mitch could still play and he trashed the team while in Philly.  Kerrigan can still play but I dou't he trashes Washington. Maybe Ron makes mistake here? 

19 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Sad to see him go.  Sadder to see him wind up in Philthadephia.

I hope he plays well, just not against us.  

Exactly! Just as I feel for EVERY former player that I've been a fan of.  I hope they do well unless it negatively impacts us.

56 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Marcus Washington was my favorite linebacker from that Era, and it isn't even close.

Ever since he did that weird sack dance and then slapped the ref on the butt, he's been an all-time favorite.

• Like 1

Ryan is a Class act and a Consummate Professional. Thankful for his time here, sad to see it end. I said it a while back his play at times last year was dreadful, in non rush the qb situations. I had to double take to make sure it was him. Either way got nothing but love for 91. 

Which all means he’ll play lights out vs us surely. 

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-