Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ryan Kerrigan to the Eagles

Dan T.

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Oh so now hes just going to 💩 on the front office on his way out too? That's so like him. What a jerk. 

YOU stop crying 

How is it critical of the front office?  He said they were forthright and clear from the beginning of FA.

Just now, RichmondRedskin88 said:

You are telling me we couldn’t do a one year contract just so he could finish up? 

If the Team really does believe in it's younger players, then you gotta do what you gotta do. Egg on their faces if Kerrigan goes ham, though.

Just now, bearrock said:

How is it critical of the front office?  He said they were forthright and clear from the beginning of FA.

I thought the 'thats so like him' part would have been sufficient enough of a sarcasm alert honestly. But if its not fully clear I have nothing but respect for Ryan Kerrigan and how he handled himself here in Washington from the time he was a big stupid rookie until he retired quietly like a pro and never went to sign with our rival because he cared about our hearts as much as he cared about the game. 😢 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I thought the 'thats so like him' part would have been sufficient enough of a sarcasm alert honestly. But if its not fully clear I have nothing but respect for Ryan Kerrigan and how he handled himself here in Washington from the time he was a big stupid rookie until he retired quietly like a pro and never went to sign with our rival because he cared about our hearts as much as he cared about the game. 😢 

Lol, my bad.  WHOOSH

15 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

You are telling me we couldn’t do a one year contract just so he could finish up? That seems weird.

I heard he didn't want to sign anywhere that he wouldn't have an honest chance to start. I respect that, though at his age I would have loved him to stay as a backup mentor. Obviously I'm not an apex predator alpha male NFL player either so what do I know lol

4 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Does he get in the Ring of Fame?  All-time sack leader, but no team post season accomplishments.

He gets in easily. Post-season accomplishments haven't happened in 15 years. Can't keep 15 years worth of players out just because the FO sucked vacuum cleaner hoses.

• Like 2