Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ryan Kerrigan to the Eagles

Dan T.

As an Eagles fan, it sure felt like Kerrigan had monster games every time the Eagles faced him. Sheesh, he must have had half of his career sacks against us. It seemed like that anyway.

Always thought he was a very good player. Hope he has a little something left in the tank, although it will probably be wasted on a team that's probably going nowhere this year anyway.

As for players going to division rivals, eh, it happens. We had to watch DeSean Jackson playing in a Redskins uniform for three years (and of course saving his monster games for when he faced us). Harold Carmichael ended his career with the hated Cowboys. And of course there's Brian Mitchell and Mark Bavaro playing for the Eagles. Heck, Mitchell even played for the Giants at the tail end of his career. Like I said...it happens.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Conflicting reports but it appears he’s on a 2-3mil range deal. Must have incentives buried in there too, you would guess.

Not that much to be honest. 

It isn’t that much.... but that’s exactly what I expected. The money and the market. He has an over-inflated view of himself... but he’s a competitor and I understand it. And he’s a good guy, so there’s no need to tear him down. 

It’s most unfortunate he didn’t sign with a contender. It’d be much easier to cheer for him.

Edited by Die Hard
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 5/22/2021 at 10:47 AM, Painkiller said:

I'm not going to lie it stings seeing Ryan going to the Eagles.  I would have liked to wish him well as a player but that makes it impossible.  Going to be very strange seeing him on the other side.    

I have a strange feeling he's going to do his patented high jump-deflection-INT-Pick 6 combo that he's done before, but against us. He's still a savvy player, and The Beard will throw a pick or two this season.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

I have a strange feeling he's going to do his patented high jump-deflection-INT-Pick 6 combo that he's done before, but against us. He's still a savvy player, and The Beard will throw a pick or two this season.

Is this an eagles fan website?? Kerrigan aint on the team, he chose to stay in the NFC East, so he's now an enemy. Need to move this to the general NFL news page....

Edited by LetMeSeeYourWarFace21
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1