Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2022 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander
Message added by TK,

Just now, tomwvr said:

Getting the two extra picks is well worth the difference.

Not really. We passed up on two blue chippers. Those 3rd and 4th rounders will flame out in 2-3 years. 

Dotson isn't a bad player but a WR like that would for sure be available in round 2. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Brother Redskin said:

pretty annoying that I read the pick on here minutes before on tv, oh well hope he works out.

that is the problem with the thread, TV is 10-12 min behind and online the picks are announced seconds after they are read.

sounds like people on the board need to loosen up and stop crying about the fact that they want everyone to wait for the Disney show (ala ESPN) to catch up so that they can enjoy it.

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Thumb down 2

Just now, Vanguard said:

Yes we needed a wide out.  I would have preferred to have one of the other ones. He’s good but he’s smaller than Terry.  Is trading back so smart now?

Yes it is . Having 3 starters instead of one is very important for this team. 

the team did this by over paying for our current qb. And if our qb fails then the staff is gone

• Thumb up 1

I liked what I seen of him during the season in passing.

I wasn’t over the moon when Terry was selected. Since then I’m a let’s see what happens kinda approach with these things. Give the kid a shot 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Sooooo..I mean, you could have had Hamilton at 11 and called it a day.  Trade back and risk losing him?  Fine.  

But that would mean you have to have a guy or two out there that you like as much as Hamilton.  I mean, it was a lock that a defensive focused team like the Ravens would take him.  

So they valued Dotson as much as Hamilton?  Or nearly as much?  I can't believe that.

And the Doctson PTSD. 

I ****ing hate this team.  I hate this team.  

How much Jahan Dotson film have you watched? 

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1