Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Overrated/Underrated Thread

Spaceman Spiff

23 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Chic Fil A is definitely overrated. I mean, they make a good chicken sammy, but every Chic Fil A ive ever seen has like a 30+ minute line all day every Saturday.  For a fast food chicken sandwich.  Who ****ing waits that long for fast food?

It's for the sauces and the milkshakes. The fries are solid too. 

Edited by Hersh
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

It's for the sauces and the milkshakes. The fries are solid too. 

I rate fast food quality by if I’m on a road trip and hungry and see a sign for it, what do I do. 

McDs, Wendy’s, Taco Bell, BK, subway etc, I’m still driving. Those are last resorts. 

Quiznos, Jersey Mike’s, chic fil a. I’m pulling right over. 

10 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Same with game birds like pheasant and quail.  Chicken is pretty much the smallest animal whose bones I don't mind having to pick around. 

i stopped eating any food with bones in it. Either too much work, too gross, or looks too much like the animal it came from. 

boneless wings and chicken breasts for me. No rotisserie. No tbone steaks. even ribs are just too much. Feels like I’m eating ribs from an animal and I can’t do it. If it’s already pulled off the bone, I’m good 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

i stopped eating any food with bones in it. Either too much work, too gross, or looks too much like the animal it came from. 

boneless wings and chicken breasts for me. No rotisserie. No tbone steaks. even ribs are just too much. Feels like I’m eating ribs from an animal and I can’t do it. If it’s already pulled off the bone, I’m good 

OK even I'm not that lazy.  You won't eat ribs?  Damn.  It's not hard to get the meat off those things.  And foods like chicken and pork chops usually taste better when cooked bone-in.  Someone needs to get you into a cooking class because you are missing out.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Man...I'm going to upsets some peeps.

I respect this band.  I think they're great.

Queen is overrated.

I think your average rock-n'-roll fan, even one of sufficient age who remembered their music, probably can't name five Queen songs.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I don’t like seafood anyway but I see people work so hard to scrape out a little spec of meat and I just don’t get the appeal

its honestly super easy once you figure it out

32 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Because with one careful crack you get a complete chunk of sweet delicious snowy white meat ready to dip into drawn butter and pop into your mouth. 

Anyone who eats them any other way is an amateur 

27 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Zaxbys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chick Fil A.

And if you don't like crabs, you're missing the point that it's a social gathering where you sit around and bull**** all afternoon and drinking beers while snacking away on crabs.  

We need an Underrated thread.  All this negativity is TEARRRING US APAAAARRRT.  James Dean is underrated.  Sean Taylor s***.  Died young.

• Spaceman Spiff changed the title to The Overrated/Underrated Thread

Halo series is underrated.  Stigma of being Xbox-eclusive and very sci-fi space BS.  Decent weaponry we have in this day and age, used 500 years from now?  If you can suspend disbelief, the gameplay is awesome.  The goofiness in the game is actually part of the charm.  The Marines are hilarious.  I used to write down rare lines they'd say.  Halo 1 and 2 are incredibly deep with dialog.  You might hear a particular line once over the course of 20 years.  The enemies will give you some laughs, too.

7 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I rate fast food quality by if I’m on a road trip and hungry and see a sign for it, what do I do. 

McDs, Wendy’s, Taco Bell, BK, subway etc, I’m still driving. Those are last resorts. 

Quiznos, Jersey Mike’s, chic fil a. I’m pulling right over. 

I hear ya but man boneless wings are such TRASH 🗑 lol