Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Overrated/Underrated Thread

Spaceman Spiff

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to bump this and get slightly controversial with it.  Volunteer firefighters are overrated.

Genesis of this was from probably 10-15 years ago when I lived in the Lake Ridge area.  I was at a stoplight, two lanes wide, probably six cars deep, when a fire truck came up behind us.  Puts on its lights all of a sudden, cars get out of the way, everyone stops in all directions so they can get through.  As soon as they were through the intersection, they shut their lights off and continued on their way.  No hurry, no speeding, they just didn't want to sit and wait with the rest of us so they abused the lights/sirens.

Thing is, I saw this happen a second time within the same year.

After that, I started noticing more things like the way they tend to just park their trucks in the fire lane at grocery stores while they go in to casually shop for their lunch, and decided that volunteer firefighters are very necessary and appreciated, but they're low-key assholes.

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Underrated: CrabCakes Porzingis

Overrated (vastly): The Red Hot Chili Peppers

hell-nah.gif.169cd218211abd5b5966fe7d52296bac.gif

Overrated:  Beal's music opinions

Underrated:  @88Comrade2000 Hot take fourtune cookie dispenser, one of the true unsung heroes of Extremeskins. 

I tease, but take a bow, bro, because I'm now convinced you sometimes sit at your computer desk, a whistle sound goes off, then a Red ball rolls around a hotwheels track to where you're sitting and whatever message is inside you post it on Extemeskins.  You don't question it, and type verbatim like the gospel, jus as the good Lord intended.

7b494e84-3b51-495a-9484-f0aac67578d6_text.gif.72b6afbaa8f5fcb8b0b73616e0e6b622.gif

Edited by Renegade7
  • Haha 5

6 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Underrated.  Daughters

Overrated.  Sons. 

WTF? 

I never had one, but I'd take a son over a daughter every day, twice on Sunday. 

(Just kidding, I know you're a great dad and you'll handle those issues.) 

Edited by skinsmarydu