Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

1 minute ago, HigSkin said:

This makes no sense to me...

But this does...

WFT need not put all the eggs in one basket with Samuels.  Would think they are talking to JuJu and Golladay too amongst others.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I would like Morrow over McMillan. Like I said before, I believe the Raiders gave him a number and let him test the market. McMillan is more of a one year prove it contract guy like J Davis was for the Jets

No discussion on Brown leads me to believe they they found him over valued in the crazy MLB market.

Edited by DWinzit

4 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

I would like Morrow over McMillan. Like I said before, I believe the Raiders gave him a number and let him test the market. McMillan is more of a one year prove it contract guy like J Davis was for the Jets

No discussion on Brown leads me to believe they didn't thin they found him over valued in the crazy MLB market.

Me too. McMillan would be a two down LB, run stuffer not good in coverage. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Me too. McMillan would be a two down LB, run stuffer not good in coverage. 

IF they want speed they better show some in getting one of the speeder WR signed, John.  :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheShredder said:

The confusion is you're post reads like your saying Scherff could be cut when he's already signed his tag. Then you go on to say he could still sign a LTD.  Yeah I know how it all works. Your post was confusing.

I was saying there no reason to do anything until they see who is cut, that includes doing anything with Scherff.  I guess I can see how you may have read it that way.  

• Like 2