Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

Hilarious that we might have a shot at Golladay purely because Matt Patricia of all people torpedoed his reputation with other Pats people around the league—Belichick in NE and Judge in NYG. Patricia is a world-class asshole, and that entire locker room almost to a man hated his guts and wanted out. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Gibbsisgod2006 said:

Why is the majority of folks in this thread so fixated in wanting to land Samuels? He is a JAG at best he runs terrible routes I understand that he can be used in multiple formations.  I would rather have Will Fuller, JuJu, or Hilton over him. 

I get if you prefer someone who fulfills a different role, like Golladay, I do as well...but JAG? Absolutely silly

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Hilarious that we might have a shot at Golladay purely because Matt Patricia of all people torpedoed his reputation with other Pats people around the league—Belichick in NE and Judge in NYG. Patricia is a world-class asshole, and that entire locker room almost to a man hated his guts and wanted out. 

They were insane to give him a HC job to begin with. He was a very average DC IMO.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

He must have dirty pictures of somebody.  Because he’s been a train wreck of a DC every stop.  I don’t understand how he keeps getting opportunities. 

(He=Joe Barry)

Whenever he gets interviewed for the job he must be a master at it, because the coaches who hire him act like they'd run through a brick wall with how excited they seem about his plans.

Edited by TysonM
Wrong word. changed (owners->coaches)

4 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I do wonder what the concerns are around him.  I feel like I read rumors of him quitting on the season even after Patricia was gone.

24 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Me too. McMillan would be a two down LB, run stuffer not good in coverage. 

Yup, if wanted that you go at Perryman

Morrow could play inside or out, decent for the 4-2 we are in a lot

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I get if you prefer someone who fulfills a different role, like Golladay, I do as well...but JAG? Absolutely silly

His best year he had 851 receiving  yards along with 3 TDs, 2019 he had 627 receiving yards.  He's a JAG... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

I do wonder what the concerns are around him.  I feel like I read rumors of him quitting on the season even after Patricia was gone.

There were rumors on Twitter that he bagged it and was milking the injury.  Not sure how I feel about it if true, to be honest.  On the one hand, I don't blame him, but obviously not the type of makeup you want in a guy you're handing that much money to.

6 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Yeah, Will Fuller’s career high of 879 yards obliterates Samuels 851.

That has to do with more of Fuller not being able to stay on the field  he played 5 less games but I would take him over Samuels all day. Samuel's a gadget player at best but a JAG at heart. 

Edited by Gibbsisgod2006

13 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

did something happen?  I didnt read anything

Patricia was a known POS that lost the locker room. As someone that considered trading for Golladay numerous times in FFB and kept close to the updates, he was seemingly close to coming back several times. I got the 2019 AJ Green vibes on that situation. Team sucked. Contract year. Why risk major injury, etc. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 86 Snyder said:

There were rumors on Twitter that he bagged it and was milking the injury.  Not sure how I feel about it if true, to be honest.  On the one hand, I don't blame him, but obviously not the type of makeup you want in a guy you're handing that much money to.

1 minute ago, Gibbsisgod2006 said:

That has to do with more of him not being able to stay on the field but I would take him over Samuels. He's a gadget player at best but a JAG at heart. 

I have concerns about throwing a lot of money at Samuel as well....if he's that great then why is Carolina letting him go? I'd rather go for a bigger receiver with speed than a more physical guy like Samuel. Just my opinion. I also think Fuller is a big time risk for injury and PED reasons....

I am starting to think that a guy like AJ Green would be a perfect match for Fitz, opposite TMac while we draft a burner...Green is only 32 and is solid. Maybe not the player he once was but he can help our young guys get better. We wouldn't need him to be a #1 but he sure could be a great #2.

3 minutes ago, Gibbsisgod2006 said:

That has to do with more of him not being able to stay on the field but I would take him over Samuels. He's a gadget player at best but a JAG at heart. 

I mean, there’s a reason teams want him.  Ideally, I’d rather have someone competent on the outside opposite Terry, which isn’t Samuels game.  But he is a weapon.

Fuller has had 4 straight seasons where he’s played under 11 games.  What are the signs that he can play a full season?  We know he’s already not playing 16 in 2021 and facing a lengthy suspension if he can’t get off the PEDs.

Just now, kingdaddy said:

I have concerns about throwing a lot of money at Samuel as well....if he's that great then why is Carolina letting him go? I'd rather go for a bigger receiver with speed than a more physical guy like Samuel. Just my opinion. I also think Fuller is a big time risk for injury and PED reasons....

I am starting to think that a guy like AJ Green would be a perfect match for Fitz, opposite TMac while we draft a burner...Green is only 32 and is solid. Maybe not the player he once was but he can help our young guys get better. We wouldn't need him to be a #1 but he sure could be a great #2.

I'm not a fan of sign fuller but I would pay him before I would pay Samuels he's a gadget player not a true threat receiver. If they want someone similar to Samuels then they should draft Rondell Moore from Purdue he would be much cheaper. 

I like Green and think he would be a great fit but his health concerns me.