Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

3 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I absolutely hate social media..STILL...wont have a damn thing to do with any of it..facebook twitter insta****...whatever..it all sucks...I have children all across this great country..they all have my phone number and text or call.when they want to chat and vise versa..

To all you youngins...to anyone who uses social medial for that matter...take my advice learn how to be a human and **** can it all!!

tenor.gif

48 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I wonder what his long snap looks like?

Doesn't have red hair. Pass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

The point was cracking a joke about his tattoo on the internet is exactly Mikes point. 

I'm a huge Mike fan, but thanks for the history lesson anyway. 

Not really. No one is saying it to him here. That’s the difference. Mocking someone here is no different than a bunch of friends that get together and roast people. The issue he had was that people now have the luxury of reaching out to a specific person and actually communicating without the risk of repercussions.

And the tattoo was dumb because he got it like a week before a fight.I don’t remember who. Like Clifford Etienne or Danny Wilson.

• Like 1

Just now, WorshiptheMonk81 said:

What ever happened to the CJ Mosely trade talks? I thought Washington was in on that. I dont have any sources, would have to go looking. 

My guess is that that would be something that would happen closer to the draft, or even after the draft.

56 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Not worth taking a chance on a guy like that, right? I mean, the guy has lots talent. Don't know if RR would even think about it though.

He's probably a guy you'd like to meet with first at a minimum. Possible, but it's probably something that wouldn't happen til down the road

Just learned a report, the FO admittedly made a mistake in signing Center Larsen.

When they received the paperwork for him, it should have read C Larsen.

But they forgot to the space in between due to a typo, so it actually read "CLarsen"

So Ron, reading it too quickly because of all the hundreds of texts from NFL players wanting to play for him, mistakenly read it as Jimmy Clausen's last name.

So his knee-jerk reaction was to tell the office to sign him, saying, "Don't need to interview that player. I know he's great. He's an ex-Panther ! I don't care if we have 4 QB's already. The Panther Rule over-rides everything !"

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Just learned a report, the FO admittedly made a mistake in signing Center Larsen.

But they forgot to the space in between due to a typo, so it actually read "CLarsen"

So Ron, reading it too quickly because of all the hundreds of texts from NFL players wanting to play for him, mistakenly read it as Jimmy Clausen's last name.

So his knee-jerk reaction was to tell the office to sign him, saying, "Don't need to interview that player. I know he's great. He's an ex-Panther ! I mean, come on. That's all I need to know about him ! Get him a jersey number. I don't care if we have 4 QB's already. The Panther Rule over-rides everything !"

Its dead so i’ll give you a pass for “filler”, but that was quite the long walk to then fall into an uncovered manhole. 😂

• Haha 3

Hope we dont fall asleep at the wheel for the mid-late FA period. Still is TONS of talent out there in the DB backfield. In the OL market. And in the Skill position market. And it looks to be cheap cheap cheap..

They hit a HR in phase 1, let’s bring it home in phase 2...Fire the Riverboat back up!

my Target list:

KJ Wright/Kwon Alexander/Avery Williamson/Neville Hewitt 

Alejandro Villanueva

Mercedes Lewis/Trey Burton/Jesse James/Delaney Walker 

TY Hilton/Josh Reynolds/Dede Westbrook 

Tons of Safety’s and CBs

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, gooseneck said:

get him back on his meds and he will do fine

Given how often and rapidly he gets into trouble, I could only see if it the medication was haldol or something. Dude seems to be a legit headcase. I hope he gets help and cleans himself up but that's a hard pass from a football perspective. 

29 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

This could be Isaiah Wilson...

I can kinda see it I suppose. For some people when it goes from being something fun you do to a job where there are a ton more expectations, money issues, etc. it might turn them off from the sport a bit. At that point it really does become like most regular jobs...don't necessarily love it but it pays so you stick with it. Then there's also the constant physical demands, injuries, pain, and all that. Then again...they do get paid a ****load of money.

58 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

So his knee-jerk reaction was to tell the office to sign him, saying, "Don't need to interview that player. I know he's great. He's an ex-Panther ! I mean, come on. That's all I need to know about him ! Get him a jersey number. I don't care if we have 4 QB's already. The Panther Rule over-rides everything !"

Instantly #2 on our depth chart.