Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

13 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Hope we dont fall asleep at the wheel for the mid-late FA period. Still is TONS of talent out there in the DB backfield.

Ron ? Fall asleep ? He doesn't sleep, period

We get news of brand new signings throughout the night. And of course, during the day he does Ping Pong at home with the PP table he took from Redskin Park,  press conferences, interviews with prospects and the media, etc.

Ron won't fall asleep at the wheel, unless it's from sleep deprivation.

14 hours ago, RabidFan said:

Its dead so i’ll give you a pass for “filler”, but that was quite the long walk to then fall into an uncovered manhole. 😂

It's not the tardiness of a joke, that matters ; it's the quality.

Reaction would have been 180 degrees different, simply if it was a couple months ago.

The Joke Marathon never ends

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Number 44 said:

Sad to see a young man flush it all away like that.

I told my kids growing up its very important for the light bulb to come on early in life ...mine came on late at the age of 27. It's tough to climb out of the hole when it comes on late. Survival is pure luck at times. I hope he can get with someone to get that bulb on quick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

This could be Isaiah Wilson...

Not hard to be believe at all. Doctson, Cravens, this Dolphins guy. They may like the money and the fame that comes with it but won’t put in the work. You see it in the NBA, a big guy with no talent making it simply because he is big. Never improves because he probably doesn’t really care.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

I told my kids growing up its very important for the light bulb to come on early in life ...mine came on late at the age of 27. It's tough to climb out of the hole when it comes on late. Survival is pure luck at times. I hope he can get with someone to get that bulb on quick.

I pointed out earlier, that this may be simply a case of a man not having a true desire for the game.

If that's the case, it doesn't mean there's something wrong with him.

He may go on and find a different career, and that in itself causes the "light bulb to go on"

It's not a sign of bad character, that a man does not have a passion for pro football.

If he has that same approach to all work or vocations, then that's when it becomes a true red flag.

Edited by Malapropismic Depository
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

I absolutely hate social media..STILL...wont have a damn thing to do with any of it..facebook twitter insta****...whatever..it all sucks...I have children all across this great country..they all have my phone number and text or call.when they want to chat and vise versa..

To all you youngins...to anyone who uses social medial for that matter...take my advice learn how to be a human and **** can it all!!

I disagree, nothing wrong with Facebook at all. My family has Facebook accounts (my grandpa, who doesn’t text, so it’s how we keep in touch with him). Our cousins are all on Facebook, we have a family reunion Facebook page (for our annual reunion) 

social media isn’t all bad 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I pointed out earlier, that this may be simply a case of a man not having a true desire for the game.

If that's the case, it doesn't mean there's something wrong with him.

He may go on and find a different career, and that in itself causes the "light bulb to go on"

It's not a sign of bad character, that a man does not have a passion for pro football.

If he has that same approach to all work or vocations, then that's when it becomes a true red flag.

Everyone on the planet has the "lightbulb". I agree with you that he may just not be into it and he may find his passion elsewhere. But in my world if you make commitments you don't blow them off because it affects others and is disrespectful. Something you learn when the bulb comes on. Blowing off practice, meetings, and showing up hours late to a physical is a sign of bad character. But this is just my opinion.

• Like 1

Barring a trade or someone being cut worth looking at, outside of a raft of serviceable DBs available I’m pretty much thinking we are wise to close house. Still think Ertz would be on our radar. Aside from that, any marginal upgrade is not worth the hassle.

Otherwise, go big, get Scherff on a LTD and pay Golladay, that would be a wild end to the week...

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Very excited for the Giants on this deal....ton of money for a guy who led the league as the worst receiver in the NFL when it comes to separation.

He's a jump ball player who can't get open.  I would be super excited if they pass on the top WRs in this draft.

• Like 3

I know its sport on some of the threads to goof on the Giants as a joke, even though they have owned us in head to head games, but talent wise that isn't a bad team.  Fortunately they don't have a franchise QB.

4 minutes ago, Dexter said:

Very excited for the Giants on this deal....ton of money for a guy who led the league as the worst receiver in the NFL when it comes to separation.

He's a jump ball player who can't get open.  I would be super excited if they pass on the top WRs in this draft.

Almost 17 YPC this year, over 18 last year.   He's no joke.  I think the danger with him is can he stay healthy?  Slayton is a good deep threat.  Shepard is a good slot receiver.  Barkley is a weapon with the passing game.

They got some serious weapons.  Hopefully the O line doesn't come together and Jones continues to be pedestrian.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 2