Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

Darby had a pretty good season, but he’s not a great corner and can certainly be replaced.  I’m remember when everyone was screaming at our reckless pursuit of just outside their prime big names, I’m ok with a more methodical team building effort.  Ron seems to like to shop in the second tier and look for value, seems like a reasonable process.  I do think we might spend on are WR, but probably not big names/contracts at other positions.

• Like 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

wow slightly less than Agholor, am surprised.  But I like it from the stand point of setting the WR market prices.  the Agholor contract I feared would throw the rest out of wack.  

Good deal on Davis damnit

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I know some wanted Corey Davis 

Not me, glad he's gone..........I know this is no way to judge players, but like Johnnu Smith, Corey Davis highlight video was bland AF.  I feel like we can do better than him. I'd rather take a shot on a Vincent Fuller and another WR.

Edited by LetMeSeeYourWarFace21

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

wow slightly less than Agholor, am surprised.  But I like it from the stand point of setting the WR market prices.  the Agholor contract I feared would throw the rest out of whack.  

I bet it ends up being significantly more than Agholor, in terms of guaranteed money. There’s a reason those numbers weren’t leaked by his agent also lol, they’re less impressive. Meaning, Davis didn’t get less than Agholor most likely regardless of raw average.