Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

With both Samuel and Davis gone it leads me to believe we are going after one of the big boys. Both those guys signed for pretty fair annual values. And we made no secret about the fact someone to complement Terry is a priority. We could have afforded either one of those and maybe even paid a little more if necessary to get the deal done. We must be going hard after Gollaway or JuJu

That Samuel tweet looks fake and some clown from Jacksonville put it out there.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, samy316 said:

Tennessee will have a very good rookie QB throwing to him in Zach Wilson.  We don’t currently have a competent QB on the roster unless we make a move for a veteran.  I think Davis will be okay on the NYJ.

Tennessee has Tannehill and Brown already?

7 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Hes in the giants building 

No he isn’t, that was fake. Players can’t be directly in contact with teams till Wednesday, only their agents can, no visits are happening right now. 

8 minutes ago, mistertim said:

As opposed to Washington where wide receiver careers flourish?

Lol nah I didn't want Davis anyway.  That guy is soft as hell, no way he's cut out for New York.  He's got a decent amount of Doctson in him.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

me too but I'd take Samuel over Juju.  I didn't mind Corey Davis but I wasn't that hot for him. 

Samuel gone; Golladay, JuJu and I don't want Marvin Jones.  SMH

1 minute ago, 86 Snyder said:

Lol nah I didn't want Davis anyway.  That guy is soft as hell, no way he's cut out for New York.  He's got a decent amount of Doctson in him.

By far the biggest complaint I heard from Titans fans over the years was that no matter how much he worked on it and talked about working on it in the offseason, he got wrecked at the LOS. Awful against press for such a big guy. I wonder if he fixed that last year, I only had eyes for AJB.