Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

6 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Wouldnt mind:

Shaquill Griffin on a 2 or 3 year deal.

Jayon Brown 2-3 years

Ju Ju 4 or 5 year deal

Either Fitz or Trubisky 2-3 year deal.

Good grouping! I would think you would want Brown for more than 3 if the plan is he runs the defense in the middle. 

Edited by DWinzit
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I can count on one hand the number of guys in the league with his heart, would be a fun signing.

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Wrong Griffin

Shaquem Griffin has a bigger heart. 

36 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I remember Rivera letting Josh Norman walk. I think he undervalues corners or that his system doesn't prioritize great corner play. Kinda sad to see Darby leave for similar money. You'd think he would prefer to play in a place where they resussitated his career and where he seemed to be at his best. He had a rep for being burnt toast in Philly. They mocked us when we signed him.

If you mean from Carolina, that's not how that happened. They franchise tagged him and then Norman asked for a bunch of money, threatened to hold out. But he forgot to sign the tag. The GM got pissed and pulled the tag and let him walk. He really screwed RR as he had to use 3 of their 1st 4 draft picks on CBs. 

If you mean from here, yea he let him walk. And most fans breathed a sigh of relief. He wa oft injured and could not keep up with anyone. 

Either way, I see no sign that Ron - or especially JDL do not value CBs. Maybe they jsut didn't want to overpay for a guy who struggled at times and could not come up with a single int - he only has 8 his entire career. He had some nice games don't get me wrong. But I would guess they want more consistency and someone who can make big plays. 

2 minutes ago, dyst said:

Sucks to lose Darby just like it sucked to lose Flowers. Not because they are irreplaceable talents, but they grew on me and really seemed to buy in.

And look how overpaid Flowers was and how badly those fans want to replace him with a cheaper option now. That may be what happens with Darby. 

• Like 3