Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

1 minute ago, DWinzit said:

6 hours in and not even an announcement WFT is meeting with the Browns water boy or the Pats ball boy

I asked earlier today when an announcement about us signing Fuller came out last year and I was told approximately 11:30pm on the 1st day of legal tampering.  That give us an idea.  

• Like 1

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Offense in general has nothing besides o-line.  Only non-OL signing was the Patriots throwing gobs of money at a good and athletic TE yet one that had just minimal production.

CB's have been moving a bit though, makes me wonder if a Darby re-signing could come sooner because of that.

1 minute ago, DWinzit said:

Agreed, I do not see it

Don't know.  But any bet against any one player is likely going to win out.    We will likely come out with a receiver as for which one, who knows.  They ironically just talked on NFL Network as I was typing this about Golladay being the best match to the WFT that was via Joe Thomas.    But who knows.  Will see.  Cooley doesn't think Golladay will come here because of the QB situation, I could see that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Cooley doesn't think Golladay will come here because of the QB situation, I could see that.

He would definitely prefer to go to a team with a better QB situation but he is 27...this is most likely his only chance at a big payday. In 15-20 years he may prefer 2-4 million dollars over 35-45 more career catches and 600-700 more career yards 

• Thanks 1