Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Donald Trump's first State Visit as POTUS was with the Russian Ambassador.  

He banned all US press from the meeting.  

But invited the Russian Ambassador to bring his own press.  And for those "press" to bring their own electronics into the Oval Office.  

As part of the meeting (that leaked out), he supposedly bragged to the Russian Ambassador about all the nifty intel that he gets briefed on now.  

Including, supposedly, some TS/SCI info Trump had just been briefed on.  That was considered SCI, because it contained sufficient detail that it could be used to identify an Israeli agent, inside ISIS.  

Trump intentionally gave this information away.  To show off how much classified information he had access to now.  

Also pointing out. 

Prior to his first ever State Meeting, Trump posted a tweet congratulating himself on what a great meeting he'd just had, with the President of the Virgin Islands. 

Trump was the President of the Virgin Islands. He'd met with the Governor. 

Edited by Larry
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

23 minutes ago, JCB said:

And not only that, Larry, but Sergey Lavrov did *not* have security clearance for that first meeting, if my memory serves me right.

Now hold on, there.  

You never know.  Trump might have given him clearance and just forgotten to tell anybody till now,  

• Haha 3

Rough week for President Trump. We have this issue, which is enormous in itself. The judge ruled the criminal case against his organization can proceed and then we see him tuck his tail between his legs and plead the 5h after very publicly proclaiming if you are innocent you don't plead the 5th. Heck his praising of Nazi Generals for their loyalty may have been the best thing out of him in a week.

Edited by Darrell Green Fan
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Also pointing out. 

Prior to his first ever State Meeting, Trump posted a tweet congratulating himself on what a great meeting he'd just had, with the President of the Virgin Islands. 

do you remember when he announced a new cyber security initiative/pact with Russia?

and literally everyone just 😂 

they didn’t even try to continue it the public reaction was so mocking of the idea 

3 hours ago, Larry said:

Also pointing out. 

I remember that...the laughter here was uncontrollable. 

He was SUCH a ****in' moron. 

I used to laugh about Sarah Palin not knowing that Africa was a continent, something I've known since 3rd grade...if you watch the Olympics there are 5 rings, one for each continent represented.  How did she get through life? 

Oh, yeah...nevermind. 

10 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

If this is true he’s ****ed. It’s over for him they absolutely won’t let him get away with it. He’s going to pivot from “I did nothing wrong” to “it was all that guys fault. I didn’t know anything.” 

Good. I hope they hang him. Publicly so I can throw cans of tomato soup. 

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

At some point the GOP narrative will land on: "maybe Trump doesn't want to be President again..."  perhaps he realized he makes more money and enjoy's life more when he's not President so he intentionally committed a Federal felony?  

This seems like such an open and shut case that he can't even argue against it.  

What point do his followers admit they have been fooled for 7 years?  

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

At some point the GOP narrative will land on: "maybe Trump doesn't want to be President again..."  perhaps he realized he makes more money and enjoy's life more when he's not President so he intentionally committed a Federal felony?  

This seems like such an open and shut case that he can't even argue against it.  

What point do his followers admit they have been fooled for 7 years?  

Roughly the same time that they admit that the Confederacy was bad.  

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, tshile said:

The idea they were tapped into his video surveillance must infuriate him 

Probably believed he could hide it. 

In any case, it's not his fault. Some disloyal subordinate that he suddenly doesn't remember went and handed it over to the cops. How, oh how, could the universe be so disloyal to him?  Has anyone ever suffered this level of disloyalty?  

• Haha 3

Trump sent cryptic message to Merrick Garland before warrant was unsealed: 'The country is on fire. What can I do to reduce the heat?'

Former President Donald Trump attempted to convey a cryptic message to Attorney General Merrick Garland following the FBI raid of his Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida, a report says.

According to The New York Times, Trump wanted Garland to know that he had been speaking with people around the country and that they were enraged by the FBI search.

"The country is on fire. What can I do to reduce the heat?" was the message Trump wanted to be conveyed to Garland, a person familiar with the exchange told the paper.

A person close to the former president reached out to a Justice Department official to give Garland the message, the paper reported. It is not clear if the message reached him.

• Haha 1