Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

I'm no Trump lover, I want to make sure I have that on record first :).  Occupy Democrats shows up in my feed pretty regularly and holy **** are they annoying,  No I don't want to re-tweet anything of yours and no, it doesn't need to be in all caps.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Forehead said:

I'm no Trump lover, I want to make sure I have that on record first :).  Occupy Democrats shows up in my feed pretty regularly and holy **** are they annoying,  No I don't want to re-tweet anything of yours and no, it doesn't need to be in all caps.

I'm with you. They are spammy as hell. 

#mute

Im confused about the passport thing. I thought revoking or demanding it be surrendered was its own process 

it’s not like the feds show up to collect documents and go “oh yeah we’ll take these passport things too”

Edited by tshile

18 minutes ago, Forehead said:

Yeah they’re a bit annoying.  It was just the first tweet related to her quote that I found but yeah, not a fan.

58 minutes ago, Forehead said:

Aye.

I tolerate their nonsense because it's typical good news.

43 minutes ago, tshile said:

Im confused about the passport thing. I thought revoking or demanding it be surrendered was its own process 

it’s not like the feds show up to collect documents and go “oh yeah we’ll take these passport things too”

Thats what i thought, too.

Maybe they saw something on the fly seeing the top secret docs he had that made it neccesary, even getting approval while getting other stuff to take that, too.

I'm sure Garland will get asked and answer that question, if he hasn't already.

46 minutes ago, tshile said:

You can take anything that is evidence of a crime…so…..

5 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Can you summarize?

I second 

Edited by Llevron

1 hour ago, tshile said:

Five dimensional chess by the world’s sexiest man.  Suck it, libs.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Forehead said:

I muted JoJoFromJerz.  It was a liberating experience.

• Like 1