Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I would just say if I saw my man getting bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher and they are heading toward me you can bet i am picking up the closest maga hat and yelling the election was stolen.  It depends on how the investigations go of course, but i wouldn’t convict over a photo.  The police there were severely handicapped.

This is a reasonable point that I haven't considered.  I feel like we need an in depth thorough investigation to get to the bottom of the myriad of issues surrounding this fiasco. 9/11 style commission may be in order.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I posted this cartoon on my Facebook. 

Within a few minutes one of my friends who's a trump supporter started ranting about how it was a violation of his first amendment rights just kept ranting etc, etc.

I deleted their comment.

I can only hope they picked up on the irony. 

Can you please do me a huge favor and send them this one?

jBZtCv3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

I feel bad about minimizing Spearfeather's attempts to raise a legitimate concern.  Maybe he can raise it again in a different forum than this thread.    There are some legitimate issues to be discussed on the subject.

I only brought it up because in my eyes it will be part of the "fallout from the trump riots" 

After being laughed at and people misunderstanding what I was trying to say as if I was some Alex Jones listening whacko I'm dropping it.

Right now we have to be worried that this could devolve into large scale terror attacks and there will be "stand offs" with some militia groups somewhere. I just hope loss of life is minimal and it doesnt divide the country in ways it doesn't need to be. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This has probably been brought up in here already but I didn't see anything. 

Is there any chance trump throws out a big blanket Pardon for all protesters involved in the capital takeover?

My wife says that she saw its a possibility but it would open him up to more legal scrutiny because it would be far more difficult to claim he was innocent in all this.

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

This has probably been brought up in here already but I didn't see anything. 

Is there any chance trump throws out a big blanket Pardon for all protesters involved in the capital takeover?

My wife says that she saw its a possibility but it would open him up to more legal scrutiny because it would be far more difficult to claim he was innocent in all this.

No chance.  He doesn't care about his supporters, plus I sincerely doubt it would fly anyway.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I would just say if I saw my man getting bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher and they are heading toward me you can bet i am picking up the closest maga hat and yelling the election was stolen. 

Wow.  Hope I’m never in a foxhole with you.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

So he said he didnt go outside the designated protest area marked by police , and then the twitter post says he proudly participated in the siege. I wonder if he is lying. All these people will get charged eventually. Too many cameras there. 

These terrorists sure are dumb.

But thank God for that.

• Like 2