Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Maybe reflect on that, then?

nah I allow myself to have thoughts. Doesn't affect my actions. I just won't be as surprised as you if there is a nee "hate/dangerous speech" bill coming up in congress. Lets drop it and tall something else. 

I think its a little early to worry about fallout - if these nationwide attacks are really going to happen this is widespread domestic terrorism 

1 hour ago, XxSpearheadxX said:

Yeah but I still think DC should be its own entity. There is too much murkiness having "statehood" for the capitol. DC should be different. 

I think Puerto Rico should be a state though. 

What would the murkiness be. The two senate seat that comes with it i guess.

I agree that everyone celebrating the fact that a company as powerful and omnipresent as Twitter or Amazon has sole discretion to delete your internet existence sets a terrible dangerous precedent. But everyone is mainly relieved that Trumps voice has been neutered and they ain’t in the mood to hear it. 

Trump got less than he deserved, and all these people getting doxed deserve that they have coming too.  People are tying to say go easy on them so that they won’t become martyrs.  I’m sorry but appeasement has a long history of not working.  Punish them severely and do not embolden them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

What would the murkiness be. The two senate seat that comes with it i guess.

I agree that everyone celebrating the fact that a company as powerful and omnipresent as Twitter or Amazon has sole discretion to delete your internet existence sets a terrible dangerous precedent. But everyone is mainly relieved that Trumps voice has been neutered and they ain’t in the mood to hear it. 

Trump got less than he deserved, and all these people getting doxed deserve that they have coming too.  People are tying to say go easy on them so that they won’t become martyrs.  I’m sorry but appeasement has a long history of not working.  Punish them severely and do not embolden them.

Its percentage of federal land to non federal land, for one. There were many reasons DC was not granted statehood in its founding and those reasons are just as important today. Its super small, for one 

Trump is a huge asshole, you are correct there. 

6 minutes ago, visionary said:
police under investigation tweet

I would just say if I saw my man getting bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher and they are heading toward me you can bet i am picking up the closest maga hat and yelling the election was stolen.  It depends on how the investigations go of course, but i wouldn’t convict over a photo.  The police there were severely handicapped.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84

1 minute ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

The police there were severely handicapped.

Which is mind boggling to the entire world. How can this even happen. There need to be hard and fast rules while the house and senate are in session. It should be no different than the whote house security. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I would just say if I saw my man getting bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher and they are heading toward me you can bet i am picking up the closest maga hat and yelling the election was stolen.  It depends on how the investigations go of course, but i wouldn’t convict over a photo.  The police there were severely handicapped.

See this is where I would have unloaded my pistol and reloaded and tried again. Actually it would have happen when the first treasonous asshat breached the door. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, visionary said:

And I want the FBI to start reallllly watching these assholes and start to come down on them. Enough is enough. I get that you can only collect and watch people so much, but unless you want more insurrection and sacking of state capitols and the Capitol, combat domestic terrorism, militias, and white supremacist groups. This isn't a left and right thing, this is a terrorism thing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

55 minutes ago, visionary said:

It's going to be more than just Capitol police officers. Go over to 4chan, 8chan, Storm Front, or whereever they post. You all know a lot of law enforcement officers are more than likely on those forums and sites. This was too damn orchestrated. I'm willing to bet ammo, guns, and other ordinance was moved from state to state.   

• Like 3

I heard the FBI has been following violent groups like this for a while. Didn't they just say armed white nationalist organizations were the number one current terror group in the US? 

They have to know more than we think. I hope there is a huge crackdown on any and everyone remotely involved. 

I may have been young but I remember the Oklahoma city bombing

Edited by XxSpearheadxX

2 hours ago, TK said:

@China I'm going to need that staple gun...

137640332_10226014972229181_106993145185

I posted this cartoon on my Facebook. 

Within a few minutes one of my friends who's a trump supporter started ranting about how it was a violation of his first amendment rights just kept ranting etc, etc.

I deleted their comment.

I can only hope they picked up on the irony. 

• Haha 5