Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Playoffs: Wild Card Round: TampaTom @ Team: Predict the Winner

88Comrade2000

Our secondary is suspect and we don't have a FS. They'll keep RBs and TEs in to block and Brown will just start ripping off bombs getting behind our defense. I doubt we can stop them. 

We won't be running the ball and David is so freaking great in the middle that our quick passing game will be exposed.

I just hope our lines can keep it close.

18 minutes ago, steven11 said:

You guys are a bit too optimistic in my opinion. We are only here because of our godawful division and it's not like our D is the steel curtain or the 85 bears, and we have nobody on offense aside from McLaurin

If we had a fully healthy Smith from the start we have a winning record. We rolled out Haskins for what, 6 of those games? 

With just average QB play be it Smith or Taylor we have a chance. 

6 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Shocking. D-Hall picks Washington to win

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-bold-predictions-super-wild-card-weekend-ravens-run-into-record-books

"DeAngelo Hall: After Washington earned its playoff berth, Chase Young left the field saying, "Tom Brady, I'm coming!" The Football Team's defense backs up the rookie sack artist's message and overwhelms the Bucs' offensive line on Saturday night, sacking Tom Brady a season-high 10 TIMES. This kind of dominant effort can't not end in a Washington victory."

Damn, 10 sacks on Brady would be awesome.

2 hours ago, Captain James said:

The Nats won the World Series from the wildcard spot...just sayin.

We don’t have the wildcard spot. Just the wildcard ROUND. Don’t be like the people on twitter yesterday that couldn’t comprehend what Adam Schefter meant when he said this is tom Brady’s first year in the playoffs as a wildcard 😂   

Almost every comment was “he played in the wildcard last year!!” Yeah, but as a division champ. 

2 hours ago, steven11 said:

You guys are a bit too optimistic in my opinion. We are only here because of our godawful division and it's not like our D is the steel curtain or the 85 bears, and we have nobody on offense aside from McLaurin

and Logan Thomas

If it is Heinicke at the helm, then so be it.  I would rather have a healthy QB than a hobbled Alex.  Given his history, they can't risk Alex getting injured again.  Alex's record this year speaks for itself, but it's possible Heinicke gives them a better chance to win especially with the injury.  They could lose or my not, but at least they get a chance to see what they've got with Heinicke.  Here's hoping for the best no matter who's under center.

Archived