Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Playoffs: Wild Card Round: TampaTom @ Team: Predict the Winner


Recommended Posts

This team has really won me over in terms of their ability to overcome adversity, never quit attitude and overall culture, belief and leadership.

 

With that said.. 30-16 TB is my guess.  :(

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

This team has really won me over in terms of their ability to overcome adversity, never quit attitude and overall culture, belief and leadership.

 

With that said.. 30-16 TB is my guess.  :(

 

 

Well, so much for overcoming that adversity of a 14 point deficit ! 😛

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

 

Well, so much for overcoming that adversity of a 14 point deficit ! 😛

 

Yeah, if I had to guess, we get in a hole early, claw our way out to make the game close, and then TB pulls ahead.  Second half D isn’t enough to carry the offense matched up against a tough D.  Really hope I’m wrong.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been trying to find a way to convince myself that we're going to win this game, but just can't do it. We obviously can win, I just don't think that we will win.

 

TB Bucs 27

WF Team 20

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, skinny21 said:

This team has really won me over in terms of their ability to overcome adversity, never quit attitude and overall culture, belief and leadership.

 

With that said.. 30-16 TB is my guess.  :(

 

I like this post..very well said 👍

1 hour ago, London Kev said:

I've been trying to find a way to convince myself that we're going to win this game, but just can't do it. We obviously can win, I just don't think that we will win.

 

TB Bucs 27

WF Team 20

This one too man..I like this post..very well said 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...