Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team at Pittsburgh Football Team ~ Monday Early Evening Football Edition

TK

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Smith gonna need to prove he can throw past the sticks if he wants to threaten this D.Ā 
Ā 

Without Gibson, if he doesnā€™t come back or is gimpy, Smith is gonna need to step up

Ā 

Pittsburgh isn't giving him time. He has to escape and release as quickly as possible. I like him getting it out and taking what he can. That should open things up more later in the game.Ā 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Smith gonna need to prove he can throw past the sticks if he wants to threaten this D.Ā 
Ā 

Without Gibson, if he doesnā€™t come back or is gimpy, Smith is gonna need to step up

Ā 

I'm surprised Barber is in there.

I would think McKissic could replace Gibson.

He's proven capable as a runner, far more than Barber

Just now, KDawg said:

Ā 

Pittsburgh isn't giving him time. He has to escape and release as quickly as possible. I like him getting it out and taking what he can. That should open things up more later in the game.Ā 

There have been a couple times he had time. Ā  Receivers are going to need to get open. Ā  Where is McKissic?

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

Ā 

Wait, what? He's had a good 5 or 6 seconds once flushed out of the pocket to reset and go through his reads.Ā 

Just now, Idaho fan said:

There have been a couple times he had time. Ā  Receivers are going to need to get open. Ā  Where is McKissic?

Ā 

Ā 

Just now, PartyPosse said:

Wait, what? He's had a good 5 or 6 seconds once flushed out of the pocket to reset and go through his reads.Ā 

Ā 

No he hasn't. The OL is holding up well, but the pressure is coming. He has to get it out. They just aren't getting to him right at the snap. They are barreling down and he has to move, get clear and find a lane to throw.Ā 

Archived