Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

Maine can bar religious exemptions to COVID-19 vaccine mandate, judge rules

A U.S. judge ruled on Wednesday that Maine can bar religious exemptions to its requirement that healthcare workers in the state get vaccinated against COVID-19, a day after a judge ordered New York to allow such exemptions to its mandate.

U.S. District Judge Jon Levy in Bangor, Maine, said the healthcare workers who brought the case have not been prevented from staying true to their religious beliefs, although refusing the vaccine will cost them their jobs.

Click on the link for the full article

I’m a contracting officer for the federal government, last week we received our guidance on inclusion of new FAR clauses for the vaccine mandate. 

They are to be included in all new and any existing contracts within their performance period. People that are refusing are starting to get that monetary feedback, that will be interesting to see going forward. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

Just reported on GMA...Colin Powell has passed away from Covid complications at Walter Reed, despite being fully vaccinated.  

Just because you got the shot, doesn’t mean you might not……but at least you have a chance.

This thing has taken some family on my end.

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

Just because you got the shot, doesn’t mean you might not……but at least you have a chance.

This thing has taken some family on my end.

But had everyone gotten the shot, this thing would be statistically over. I wonder if the Powell family know who infected him? Part of me thinks the infectors need to be outed at every opportunity. 

• Like 1