Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

Legacy puts 794 workers on leave systemwideTrending

Hundreds of people filled the sidewalks outside Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center on Friday afternoon to protest the first day that unvaccinated staff had been placed on leave.

Thursday marked the deadline for Legacy Health’s employees to get vaccinated against COVID-19 or to get a medical or religious exemption request approved. Those who did not comply were placed on unpaid administrative leave beginning Friday and could lose their jobs Oct. 19.

According to Legacy, 794 of its employees systemwide were placed on leave. Of those 794, Legacy said, 180 employees have received their first dose of the vaccine and can return to work once fully vaccinated.

Click on the link for the full article

Got my C19 booster (and flu shot) earlier today.  No change in ball size.  No third eye.  No magnetic superpowers.  No symptoms.  Still have to deal with meetings all afternoon.  All in all very disappointing.  

(Not really.  Go get your vaccines.  They are wonderful miracles).  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, bcl05 said:

Got my C19 booster (and flu shot) earlier today.  No change in ball size.  No third eye.  No magnetic superpowers.  No symptoms.  Still have to deal with meetings all afternoon.  All in all very disappointing.  

(Not really.  Go get your vaccines.  They are wonderful miracles).  

Your post makes me wonder what would happen if one of the rumored side effects was a greatly enlarged penis. Specifically the white ones. Those get mandingo huge. And come with a concealed carry permit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Walgreen's is advertising free flu shots here in GA.  The shingles vax costs, but whatever...it's worth it.  I had the worst case of chicken pox (right after we moved to Sterling Park and I became a WFT fan)...omg, I had hair I could almost sit on and they were in my scalp, on the bottom of my feet (dad carried me everywhere so I couldn't scratch my feet on the carpet, etc.) 

I don't want anything related to that.   

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Tucker Carlson guest: “The Pfizer vaccine available in the U.S. is not FDA approved”

SEN. RON JOHNSON (GUEST): These mandates are driven by the bait and switch of the FDA that we now have an approved vaccine. We do not have an approved vaccine in America.

They did it for the Comirnaty -- it's available, I guess, in Europe, but the Pfizer vaccine available in the U.S. is not FDA approved -- it's got an emergency use authorization.

I wrote a letter to the FDA on August 26th -- they have still not given me an answer of why didn't they approve it? Why are they basically lying to the American public? That's a serious question to be asked -- is we are destroying our health care system with these mandates.

-------------

He should be arrested for spreading this kind of misinformation that could adversely affect the health of people who believe him and decide not to get vaccinated.

A simple google search reveals:

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

1 hour ago, China said:

Tucker Carlson guest: “The Pfizer vaccine available in the U.S. is not FDA approved”

SEN. (GUEST): ...

He should be arrested for spreading this kind of misinformation that could adversely affect the health of people who believe him and decide not to get vaccinated.

He's breathlessly stupid and I have absolutely no clue how he benefits from saying such insane things. 

Ron Johnson is a moron and this dumb lie has been going around Twitter the past few weeks. There's always something new.

I have a likely breakthrough (hate that word but here we are) infection. Feels like a super minor cold that if not for the pandemic I'd continue moving about my life with. Thank you vaccine, now the only symptom I have to deal with is temporary boredom.

TELL PEOPLE TO GET VACCINATED.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, Sticksboi05 said:

Ron Johnson is a moron and this dumb lie has been going around Twitter the past few weeks. There's always something new.

I have a likely breakthrough (hate that word but here we are) infection. Feels like a super minor cold that if not for the pandemic I'd continue moving about my life with. Thank you vaccine, now the only symptom I have to deal with is temporary boredom.

TELL PEOPLE TO GET VACCINATED.

Have you been tested?  I, too, am not feeling awesome. But I can’t tell if it’s just allergies.  Yeah, if it wasn’t for COVID, I wouldn’t think much of it.

28 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Fun fact of the day: I used to work in the eastern panhandle and my alma mater is WVU!

We were likely there at some of the same times. Undergrad in 97, grad school through 99. 

Fun times in Morganhole. But the state have driven off a cliff politically since 2000. Sad to see union guys there turn their back on the only party that has ever supporter them. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Thumb up 2

25 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Fun fact of the day: I used to work in the eastern panhandle and my alma mater is WVU!

Honestly some of the best people I know are from West Virginia. 

Spent a lot of time there as the border was like five minutes from the house I lived in during high school. Harper's Ferry n Charles Town were common destinations for my friends n I when we'd ditch school. Which was a lot. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1