Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

13 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Me and the wife just got our boosters. No ill  effects yet (didn’t have any at all with the first 2 so don’t expect any really) 

We're getting ours Sunday but I've been sick with the first two Moderna shots, so expecting more of the same. 

Anyone know the lag time for the boosters to fully take effect? Is it another 2 week post shot? Have a flight to Maui in 20 days so hoping to get full effects of the booster before flying. 

Edited by The Evil Genius

20 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Anyone know the lag time for the boosters to fully take effect? Is it another 2 week post shot? Have a flight to Maui in 20 days so hoping to get full effects of the booster before flying. 

Should be 2 weeks to get back to full effectiveness.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

On 10/7/2021 at 9:28 AM, PleaseBlitz said:

What would you say to someone who has gotten one (1) Pfizer shot, but will not be getting the second one, citing concerns about "long term side effects"?

I definitely have thoughts, but will keep them to myself for now.  

Welp, this person's 15 year old daughter has Covid.  I hope she gets well soon.

I also have a 25 kiloton bomb of "I ****ing told you so" ****ed and loaded for the next time I see them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, purbeast said:

Scheduled my 6 year old's shot for tomorrow morning at Giant.  Hope he doesn't get any side effects.  From people I know their kids have had very minimal if any side effectts.

My 7 year old had zero side effects

• Like 3

3 hours ago, purbeast said:

Scheduled my 6 year old's shot for tomorrow morning at Giant.  Hope he doesn't get any side effects.  From people I know their kids have had very minimal if any side effectts.

Five year old granddaughter had no side effects and thought it "was fun and can't wait to get the next one.  Now we can do more things."

• Like 4

Outlook Is Negative For Biden’s Vax Mandate

Things move quickly in employment law these days.

Hours after my last article was posted, the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals issued an opinion slamming the requirement that employers with 100 or more employees “vax or test” their workers. OSHA then announced it has “suspended activities related to the implementation and enforcement of the [rule] pending future developments in the litigation.”

With the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals “winning the lottery” and being designated by the Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation as the circuit to decide the rule’s fate, such “future developments” do not appear to bode favorably for OSHA and President Joe Biden.

Assuming the emergency rule gets struck down, private companies that want a mandatory vaccination policy will continue with that approach. Those that feel a mandatory policy is a bit too heavy-handed will likely continue to “encourage” vaccination, and require some form of PPE/face covering for in-office attendees.

And companies run by those who don’t care will continue to do their thing when it comes to current staff, but what about future employees’ vaccination status?

Click on the link for the full article

Edited by China

But they're our brainwashed killers!   Ultimate, even without a weapon. 

The dude*George, who looked exactly like James Hetfield* who did my bathrooms knew the Gunny from my ship. 

The MARDET on my ship was crazy.  I was on Izzy's shoulders at the Dio show.  Hope those guys are well. 

Funny about how you look back on life. 

2 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Just so I'm clear, this dude thinks that a man-made vaccine is able to fool an all-knowing God; who, in theory, would have known about this vaccine since before time and therefore would have had to factor it into His ultimate plan? And that said all-powerful God would not be able to prevent some pitiful vaccine from completely ****ing up His eternal plans?

I dunno, as someone raised very, very much in a church, the idea that man is smarter and more powerful than God sounds like kind of a blasphemous thing to believe and say, but I'm sure they'll figure out how it's Satan's fault, and that it makes Satan smarter and more powerful than God, but that somehow that's not blasphemy.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1