Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The whole thing was that if Trump even shows the slightest bit of competence…think W on 9/11…he wins re-election by a land slide.  We’re talking Reagan v Mondale numbers.  Total blowout.

Instead, he misses by a mile, goes golfing, and then spend the last year of his presidency just starting fires everywhere and leaning in hard to Twitter conspiracy doofus.

Absolute three stooges ****.  If I were stupid enough to hire Donald Trump, or any Trump, to run a Mazda dealership, that store would be under new ownership within 2 years.

I agree, this is not about that though.  Speaking only on the vaccine, he was for developing one, got one and encouraged others to get one.  Both the corrupt right and corrupt left made this political.  Both sides are guilty, quit acting like they aren't.  

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I dunno, those Mazdas are sweet whips.  Practically sell themselves.

Mazdas are trash ****ing cars.

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I never said that Trump failed on Covid response or downplayed wearing masks.  Speaking only on the vaccine part of it.  And don't act like both parties didn't make it political.  Both did and both failed us and the current administration is still failing us.  

Dude. Good luck. In this thread, if you even question  getting the vax and pumping boosters into you and your kids, you’re a Trumper and a Nazi. And I’m vaccinated.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, mojo said:

Dude. Good luck. In this thread, if you even question  getting the vax and pumping boosters into you and your kids, you’re a Trumper and a Nazi. And I’m vaccinated.

Bro I'm fully vaccinated and pro mask.  I just call out dumbasses when I see it (generally speaking).    Both political sides are at fault, it's as simple as that.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Bro I'm fully vaccinated and pro mask.  I just call out dumbasses when I see it (generally speaking).    Both political sides are at fault, it's as simple as that.

I’m both as well.  And both parties have faults, but there’s only one side here. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, mojo said:

I’m both as well.  And both parties have faults, but there’s only one side here. 

Im not even liberal or conservative.  I'm in the middle, but thats ok, not gonna let anyone gonna kill my voice.  

33 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

zero side effects from the booster/flu shot combo other than a little bit sore left arm

Thats good to know.  Gotta get both the flu vaccine and booster soon.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Did a Mazda steal your girl? Is that it?

Never owned one of those pieces of ****.  Had friends over the years that did, always had issues with them.  

5 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Did a Mazda steal your girl? Is that it?

Did Mazda steal my girl?  That's the best inslult/attempt at humor you could come up with?  That a car could steal my girl?  Tha **** man?  Get laid or get a life, that's ****ing pathetic.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Never owned one of those pieces of ****.  Had friends over the years that did, always had issues with them.  

Did Mazda steal my girl?  That's the best inslult/attempt at humor you could come up with?  That a car could steal my girl?  Tha **** man?  Get laid or get a life, that's ****ing pathetic.

You quoted me twice lol…I get now why they merge our posts.

6 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Your Mazda obsession speaks a lack of breastfeeding…

Edited by Califan007

7 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

You quoted me twice lol…I get now why they merge our posts.

Your Mazda obsession speaks a lack of breastfeeding…

Both comments are the ****ing dumbest things I've ever heard.  That's saying a lot too.  Lack of breastfeeding?  Another pathetic attempt at a comedy insult.  Don't quit your day job, keep trying though :cheers:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

The whole thing was that if Trump even shows the slightest bit of competence…think W on 9/11…he wins re-election by a land slide.  We’re talking Reagan v Mondale numbers.  Total blowout.

Meh.  I was someone who infamously predicted Trump was going to win reelection up until the end, but never thought it was going to be in any manner close to a landslide, even if he had shown some empathy during Covid. This dude was so polarizing and couldn't even win the popular vote against Hillary Clinton. And really, beating the hated Hillary is the entire reason why Trump is so revered by a lot of GOP voters. Talk to them long enough and they give it away.

I keep seeing bands that supposedly "put out timely songs for the pandemic". Screw that. There is only one song that was timely. Cattle Decapitation wrote a song that was done in the beginning of 2019. It took them until November of 2019 to put the album out because they wanted it on vinyl as well, but there are like 3 vinyl companies in the world. Their album came out in November 2019. At that point, we were just learning about the pandemic. They made a video for that song in 2020. Here it is....

This is a great video whether you like the music or not. Also, I would call this more timely than the band that made American Idiot....don't even remember their name.

You probably won't listen to the song, but my favorite lyrics are....

Every body a host
Every body infected
Corpses white as a ghost
Naturally selected.......

Bring back the plague
Delete those that threaten a new world
Start today
Dig their graves

They'll find a way to rid the world of finding new tomorrows
End of days
Dig those graves

Also, another great thing about this video is that it not only shows footage of stupid people going crazy during the pandemic, but the singer is wearing the a shirt that shows the tweet of a rapper whole stole their album cover for his album.

Also, I totally agree with the lyrics "Delete those that threaten a new world" and "They'll find a way to rid the world of finding new tomorrows" I think of specific people with this song.

Also, I find this is a good time to say **** Republicans and their Anti Vaccination Death Cult.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Got my moderna booster and my five year old got his second dose. It’s been a good day. 

Doing both of these the same day was a bad idea. Just a PSA. Moderna booster slammed me just like the second dose did, and my son developed fever/chills from his shot. We all got about two hours of interrupted sleep. Not ideal. 

• Sad 3

8 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Vaccination rates by state largely show how political this issue is to Republicans and Democrats. For some reason, the GOP has latched on to the freedumb movement. 

The reason is they want you to die.  Which is exactly the same as Nancy Pelosi voting against a $500B package to get to a $900B package.

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Vaccination rates by state largely show how political this issue is to Republicans and Democrats.

Fixed that for you.  

Despite the constant attempts to try to "bothsiderize" everything, if there's a huge disparity between the number of Republicans announcing that elephants live in trees and Democrats saying they don't, it does not mean that "it's political for both sides".  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I never said that Trump failed on Covid response or downplayed wearing masks.  Speaking only on the vaccine part of it.  And don't act like both parties didn't make it political.  Both did and both failed us and the current administration is still failing us.  

Don't get me wrong, I think "both sides" is a valid argument at times (anyone who thinks otherwise, IMO, doesn't want to look critically at "their side") but I can't pretend to believe it's a good one here.  There's only one side that's completely ****ed when it comes to things Covid.  And just because the other side points out how ****ed up and stupid the Republicans are doesn't mean that the libs are "making this political," IMO.  Pointing out how irresponsible certain politics and politicians are in regards to this isn't making something political...it's simply what it is, which is pointing out how irresponsible and stupid they've been.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Of all the issues to stand on a hill and shout “both sides”, Covid is not one of them.

Sure, some libs went a bit overboard with some mandates and Pelosi/Newsome/etc got caught not practicing what they preach.  

But that stuff pales in comparison to the leader of the free worlds actions for the entirety of 2020.  To the point it’s silly to even suggest that libs are even remotely in the same ballpark of failure when it comes to covid.

• Like 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1