Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

It’s really, REALLY, hard not to ridicule people who post anti-shot crap like:  

shot/Jesus, who do you have trust in?

who then go out and get the shot but won’t suck it up and post a mea culpa.  So many different angles of ridicule to choose from BUT, trying to take the high ground.

Thats all I got.  Thank you for your time.

• Like 1

In Germany, You Must Be Fully Vaxxed before Your Death by Assisted Suicide

The ironies of assisted suicide never end. Germany allows suicide on demand — including assistance — as a fundamental constitutional right. But now, you must be vaccinated against COVID before a euthanasia group will help you kill yourself. From the Spectator story:

As European countries battle to limit the spread of the virus, Verein Sterbehilfe – the German Euthanasia Association – has issued a new directive, declaring it will now only help those who have been vaccinated or recovered from the disease. In a statement, the association said:

Euthanasia and the preparatory examination of the voluntary responsibility of our members willing to die require human closeness. Human closeness, however, is a prerequisite and breeding ground for coronavirus transmission. As of today, the 2G rule applies in our association, supplemented by situation-related measures, such as quick tests before encounters in closed rooms.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 2

COVID: First signs that vaccine protects against Omicron – health minister

There are indications that individuals fully vaccinated against corona within six months or with the booster are also protected against the Omicron variant, Health Minister Nitzan Horowitz said on Tuesday, after another two cases were identified, bringing the total to four.

“In the coming days we will have more accurate information about the efficacy of the vaccine against Omicron, but there is already room for optimism, and there are initial indications that those who are vaccinated with a vaccine still valid or with a booster will also be protected from this variant,” Horowitz said while visiting the Soroka Medical Center in Beersheba with Finance Minister Avigdor Liberman.

“The vaccine is really crucial right now,” said Horowitz. “Anyone who is exposed to the variant without a vaccine will put themselves at unnecessary risk.”

Later in the evening, a report by Channel 12 said the Pfizer vaccine is just slightly less effective in preventing infection with Omicron than with Delta – 90% as opposed to 95% – while it is as effective – around 93% – in preventing serious symptoms at least for those vaccinated with a booster.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Califan007 said:

Those last few she's pointing at her nose and chin lol...

Doesn't even matter. That intense ass sprint back around the corner just to let you know she's never really gone compounded by the shifty wide eyes that see all.....

I want no parts of that. Ill behave, ma'am. 

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION’S GAME OF CHICKEN WITH BORDER PATROL OVER VACCINES

ON NOVEMBER 16, a Border Patrol agent sent an email to around 3,000 colleagues comprising the agency’s entire Rio Grande Valley sector that decried the Biden administration’s Covid-19 vaccine mandate. The mandate requiring all federal workers to be fully vaccinated by November 22 was issued in September, and the agent had just received a formal notice from management for failing to get the shots. “I have just been served for refusing to comply with the Vaccine Mandate Executive Order 14043,” the agent wrote in a long email expressing outrage at the administration. On Monday, President Joe Biden paused enforcement of the mandate until after the new year.

While the agent’s email starts off angry — “You said, ‘STOP THE SPREAD!!’ but that should have been our battle cry, ‘STOP THE SPREAD OF ILLEGAL ALIENS INTO THE COUNTRY’” — it ends with the agent admitting he would ultimately comply with the mandate. “It is not your business to mandate me to inject myself with anything,” he writes, before conceding that this does not mean he won’t get vaccinated. “A lot of people depend on me and so this is not a refusal to comply. This is simply expressing my disgust at where we are as an agency.”

A senior official at Customs and Border Protection, the Border Patrol’s parent agency, who is not authorized to speak publicly said that supervisors across the agency had been instructed to send “counseling letters” to personnel who still have not been vaccinated. “A counseling letter puts an employee on notice,” the senior CBP official said. “Counseling letters set the stage — management can say, ‘Hey, we told you you are going to be subject to discipline for failing to follow instructions.’”

The agent likely received one such letter. “I thought this would all be a bluff,” the agent wrote. “The threat of losing my job is one I cannot afford to go against.”

I just went to the store to get them to fix my guitar. Nobody in there was wearing a mask except me. They told me that one of the two techs they have there is currently out sick. It’s a very small place. I like them. But, all I could think of was, well at least I have my booster and mask on. Obviously the dude doesnt have to have Covid, but that’s the first thing your mind goes to when someone is sick anymore

Also, I know a couple of military people and a drug addict in the family that won’t get the shot, because they don’t know what’s in it. Really, the thousand shots you’ve gotten before and the drugs from who knows where, and this is where you draw the line?

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Like 2

It is about ****ing time rapid tests are reimbursed. Biden administration should have forced this the moment them took office. Rapid tests should have been the No. 1 thing they prioritized on top of vaccinations. PCR will not slow transmission rates.

1 hour ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I just went to the store to get them to fix my guitar. Nobody in there was wearing a mask except me. They told me that one of the two techs they have there is currently out sick. It’s a very small place. I like them. But, all I could think of was, well at least I have my booster and mask on. Obviously the dude doesnt have to have Covid, but that’s the first thing your mind goes to when someone is sick anymore

Also, I know a couple of military people and a drug addict in the family that won’t get the shot, because they don’t know what’s in it. Really, the thousand shots you’ve gotten before and the drugs from who knows where, and this is where you draw the line?

If you don't know what's in it, at this point you're a ****ng idiot. And I hope people tell their friends that.

• Thumb up 1