Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

'Lining the body bags up': GOP governor issues chilling warning to the unvaccinated

West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice (R) has a message for the residents in his state that refuse to get vaccinated.

On Friday, September 17, Justice held a press conference to appeal to residents as vaccination rates in the state remain stagnant. With just 45% of residents vaccinated, West Virginia is still a state with one of the lowest vaccination rates in the United States, Justice is hoping people will begin to take COVID vaccination seriously.

He also made it clear what could happen if people continue to refuse vaccination.

"We're going to run to the fire and get vaccinated right now, or we're going to pile the body bags up until we reach a point in time to where we have enough people that have natural immunities and enough people that are vaccinated," he said.

Justice made it clear yet again that if eligible individuals do not get vaccinated, "they'll keep dying" and "we're just going to keep lining the body bags up and we're going to line them up and line them up."

Click on the link for the full article

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Wife and I already agreed that once the vaccine gets approved for 5-11, our 5 year old is getting it...much to our 5 year old's displeasure. She HATES shots...and she loves to tell us that.

Obviously, she should contact the GOP, so they can pass a law forbidding the unamerican and unconstitutional practice of parental vaccine mandates.  

Co-founder of anti-vaccine group gets COVID-19, asks protesters to stop

A co-founder of an anti-vaccination mandate group in Hawaii is quitting the organization after getting COVID-19. He's also warning others to avoid large crowds and rallies to prevent the spread.

Last October, Chris Wikoff helped co-found the Aloha Freedom Coalition because he felt government shutdowns and mandates were ruining businesses and threatening individuals' liberties.

"They were talking about vaccine passports and vaccine mandates and it seemed like it was over-the top totalitarianism and control," Wikoff said. "We were told the COVID virus was not that deadly -- it was nothing more than a little flu. I can tell you it's more than a little flu."

Wikoff, a 66-year-old retiree, thinks he got infected with the Delta variant during a church event in August. He was first sent to Queen's Medical Center West then to Queen's Medical Center downtown due to the lack of bed space.

"Now I was in a bed. I can't move, I can't breathe," he said. "I was afraid I was going to die."

Even though he was treated with Remdesivir, Wikoff hasn't been vaccinated yet but said he is considering it.

"Probably getting COVID again would be more dangerous than getting the reaction from the vaccines," he added.

He's also warning others not to take part in rallies and protests his coalition is helping to organize, saying, "I think we should be more concerned about safety than about protesting. I think people should not be getting together in large groups for the purpose of protesting."

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1

I like the peace on Howard Stern and the Left owning the refusers. I think we have tried explaining and cajoling. I am up for some reverse psychology and even the psychology of Princess Bride poison competition.  We should try whatever works. 

I hate that I read it and get caught up on the last word of the article because it is a pet peeve of mine.  We have almost stopped using the word "whom."