Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

On 9/13/2021 at 10:11 PM, Cooked Crack said:

Tucker Carlson Makes On-Air Plea To Swollen-Testicled Friend Of Nicki Minaj’s Cousin

Tucker Carlson wants the supposedly swollen-testicled friend of Nicki Minaj’s cousin to come on his show.

The Fox News personality on Tuesday issued an on-air plea to talk to the man in Trinidad who the unvaccinated hip hop star this week claimed, in a hotly contested viral tweet, suffered enlarged genitals and impotence after receiving the coronavirus vaccine ― and was then dumped before his wedding.

Public health experts, including top infectious diseases adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci, have dismissed the rapper’s story, saying there is no evidence COVID shots can cause reproductive problems.

“We haven’t been able to figure out whether this show is broadcast in Trinidad,” Carlson said at the end of a 10-minute segment dedicated to Minaj’s unsubstantiated claim.

“But if Nicki Minaj’s cousin’s friend is watching, or his former fiancee is watching, we want to hear your story,” he continued. “We’ll come to Port of Spain to see you. Let us know.”

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, China said:

Tucker Carlson Makes On-Air Plea To Swollen-Testicled Friend Of Nicki Minaj’s Cousin

Tucker Carlson wants the supposedly swollen-testicled friend of Nicki Minaj’s cousin to come on his show.

The Fox News personality on Tuesday issued an on-air plea to talk to the man in Trinidad who the unvaccinated hip hop star this week claimed, in a hotly contested viral tweet, suffered enlarged genitals and impotence after receiving the coronavirus vaccine ― and was then dumped before his wedding.

Public health experts, including top infectious diseases adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci, have dismissed the rapper’s story, saying there is no evidence COVID shots can cause reproductive problems.

“We haven’t been able to figure out whether this show is broadcast in Trinidad,” Carlson said at the end of a 10-minute segment dedicated to Minaj’s unsubstantiated claim.

“But if Nicki Minaj’s cousin’s friend is watching, or his former fiancee is watching, we want to hear your story,” he continued. “We’ll come to Port of Spain to see you. Let us know.”

The good people at Fox News can’t determine whether or not they broadcast in Trinidad and Tobago?

1 hour ago, Ball Security said:

The good people at Fox News can’t determine whether or not they broadcast in Trinidad and Tobago?

"good people at Fox"  does not describe Tucker Carlson, who is the one that made the statement.  Frankly, not sure if there are any good people at Fox.  Maybe Chris Wallace.

Unvaccinated TikTokers Are Calling Themselves ‘Purebloods’

The term “pureblood” doesn’t exactly have the best connotations. But now unvaccinated people on TikTok are, er, trying to reclaim the term as a way to tout their “superiority” over their jabbed fellow citizens.

The phrase was popularized by J.K. Rowling’s villain Lord Voldemort in the Harry Potter series as a way to distinguish between those with “pure” wizard ancestry and everyone else, drawing parallels with the Nazi doctrine of the “master race.” As a concept, basically, it’s been used to justify some of the worst crimes against humanity in history.

The new “pureblood” trend seems to have gotten a big boost from conservative TikToker influencer Lyndsey Marie in a post shared last week replete with hashtags like #harrypotter, #pureblood, and #unvaccinated. 

“From now on, I refuse to be referred to as ‘unvaccinated,’” she declared. “I want everyone to now call me Pureblood.”

Click on the link for more of this nonsense

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, China said:

“From now on, I refuse to be referred to as ‘unvaccinated,’” she declared. “I want everyone to now call me Pureblood.”

Actually, I was planning on leaving your family tree out of the discussion.  But if you want, . . . 

• Haha 3

Vaccinations not required for Michigan Medicine nurses due to union contract

As part of the University of Michigan’s mandate, Michigan Medicine staff members are required to receive full COVID-19 vaccination.

Unless there’s a union contract allowing people to refuse one. And that is the case with the Michigan Nurses Association.

Hospital and union officials confirmed the collective bargaining agreement between the two groups only encourages vaccines for nurses rather than mandates them.

“The Michigan Nurses Association strongly encourages everyone to get vaccinated and has been at the forefront of fighting for vaccine access,” said Anne Jackson, a Michigan Medicine registered nurse and union board member. “Vaccines are an important component of fighting the pandemic but not the only one.”

Michigan Medicine follows the collective bargaining agreement made with the nurses’ union, which “requires us to negotiate a vaccine mandate,” Spokeswoman Mary Masson said. While many nurses opted to get vaccinated at the Ann Arbor-based hospital, reporting vaccination is currently voluntary, Masson said.

“We are currently asking our nurses to voluntarily report their vaccination status, but have not collected all of that data,” Masson said.

Neither Jackson nor Masson said how many nurses are unvaccinated at this time.

The university’s COVID-19 dashboard shows 82% of UM employees have been fully vaccinated, but that database excludes Michigan Medicine employees.

9 minutes ago, mojo said:

% of people in this thread that have those ridiculous “we believe” signs in their yard. I’m going with about 85%.

Jokes on you. I wouldn't even know that these existed until I googled it just now to see what you were talking about. 

You perpetuate that which you claim to hate lol. I think you are just one of them smelly closet libs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Jokes on you. I wouldn't even know that these existed until I googled it just now to see what you were talking about. 

You perpetuate that which you claim to hate lol. I think you are just one of them smelly closet libs. 

You and me both.  I thought he actually was making an X-Files reference.  After research I find I DO want to believe Black Lives Matter, women's rights are human rights, no human is illegal, science is real and kindness is everything. 

What bitter, angry small sort of man would not want to believe those things?  And why wouldn't he have something better to do than troll about a thing that only has as much impact on him as he lets it?

• Like 3