Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Baltimore Football Team

TK

Just now, Thinking Skins said:

don't give me that. He had it, pulled it in, and I seriously thought it was a fumble. Hall said it right, you need your playmakers to make that play

Don't give you what? The truth? It was two yards behind him. When he pulled it in he had to bring it across his body. That's time for a DB to knock it down.

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

The OL isn’t the problem.

The problem is the QB. 

I agree that the QB is one of the problems. But you can’t tell me that the OL is giving Haskins the same opportunities that Lamar Jackson has. 

5 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I’m not anywhere near the biggest Haskins critic.  But I am not sure there is anything wrong with the statement you quoted.  

he's not the worst and he's not a third stringer unless there were two extremely good QBs  in front of him

Just now, ddub52 said:

Browns might finally be good. Not Ravens level, but good. 

Browns have a decent football team.  They were a few missed FGs away from making the playoffs two seasons ago.  Last season, they got too ****y, imo and had bad coaching on both ends of the ball and no discipline on defense at all.  They made a big mistake making Freddy Kitchens HC and not offering it to Greg Williams.  Their owners are almost as horrible as Snyder.  

Archived