Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington Football Team vs Baltimore Football Team

TK

Just now, mhd24 said:

This is the worst offense ever.  All he does is throw screens and crossers.  He’s had two good throws today.  John beck would be just as effective (frankly more because he could run).

That is what the team is doing due to the pressure and the lack of pass blocking .

33 minutes ago, Nerm said:

I am a bit odd when it comes to football.  I prefer to follow games through the ESPN play by play gamecast rather than watching live, particularly when it comes to the Cowboys.  My frustration and disappointment levels are much lower when just watching the numbers change, rather than seeing the craptacular performances live in HD.

That’s even more bizarre. There are only 16 games a year (when you’re a Cowboys or WAS fan). There are incredible talents on your team that you’ll never see play, this way, even if the team is disappointing. 

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

🙄 Sure buddy.

He's partially right. The short quick hitters are both on the OL's total ability and the quarterback's. Team would be able to attack downfield more with a better line and a QB who was more accurate.

6 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

At some point Ron’s going to get frustrated they can’t run the whole offense and give up on Haskins.  We’re going to be tied for fist in the division at 1-3 after this week. 

He already said he would. I Just don’t understand why if the guy only had a 4 game leash they would start him if the other guy was better. 

Archived