Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

22 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yep besides being petty Dan is the king of having totally unearned bravadao.   He's also a Jerry wannabe.  
Je

I just want to meet him once to tell him face to face what a **** he is. If all the fans got to line up one day and do that I would buy season tickets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Fail: Heated benches

“America’s Team” seems to have started a trend. After the Dallas Cowboys had custom heated benches shipped to FedEx Field last week, Washington was one of several teams to contact Ohio-based Dragon Seats about providing the same service for them. Both Washington and the Eagles had heated benches provided by the company on the sidelines Tuesday. Copying a division rival is rather lame, especially given that the reason the Cowboys brought their own seating to Landover was that they heard from other teams that the heated benches on the visitors’ sideline at FedEx Field didn’t work properly.

Rivera was in no mood to talk about the benches after the game.

“I couldn’t tell you,” he said when asked for the story behind the team’s fancy new sideline seating. “That had nothing to do with what happened on the field.”

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

listened to Sheehan's interview just now of Rivera.  Rivera flat out was asked in a roundabout way if it was his idea or Dan's to bring the benches to Philly.  The way he answered it by basically dodging the question, made it clear to me that it was Dan.  Another beat reporter also thought it was Dan's doing and that Rivera had no idea that they'd bring them to Philly. 

I caught this today as well.  I thought this was a Dan move from the start and Rivera’s response confirmed it without confirming it.  Dude is such a clown, an unoriginal poser clown at that.

On 12/22/2021 at 12:25 AM, Voice_of_Reason said:

It was outstanding.

Yeah.  But I think they even realize they can’t field 32 good teams.  

At some point the product becomes so watered down it’s a different product.

Greed rules. We will eventually get an 18 game season and I think the NFL expands to at least 36 teams. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

This is outstanding news.

Though does it mean they’re also bringing Gettleman back?  

I just can’t imagine they would bring in a new GM and then force a QB on them.

Though it’s possible they bring back Danny Dimes and draft his replacement at the same time.

I believe Gettleman is going to retire. So, they'll probably promote internally. I can't imagine having a mediocre QB and terrible HC thrust on a candidate will bring them running in.

While the copying is stupid, Ed might want to take a science class. :) 

Aluminum is an excellent temperature conductor & it doesn't have an On/Off switch. Add in the average body temp of 98.6 degrees, plus overheating from playing, along with their 80 degree day, their ass is gonna be  sitting hot all night. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TK said:

While the copying is stupid, Ed might want to take a science class. :) 

Aluminum is an excellent temperature conductor & it doesn't have an On/Off switch. Add in the average body temp of 98.6 degrees, plus overheating from playing, along with their 80 degree day, their ass is gonna be  sitting hot all night. 

Aluminium is an excellent conductor, heat, electricity... Everything goes through it easily. O can't wait to see our players exhausted by the half of the First Quarter due to it.

Anyway, I was wondering the same thing with thoe heating benches. So Dallas did it once because ours sucks, and now we're showcasing our malfuncting benches to the whole NFL?

Each time we end up doing something more stupid than anything else we've done so far...

Is there anybody out there that could end our misery???

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If they lose today, granted the benches is minor league stuff, but I think it will be another item to add to the pile of Dan's weird unearned bravado coupled with his odd obsession with Jerry.

Do they always use the aluminum benches or is this a reverse flex from Jerry? 

You want to be special so we’re going basic.  

4 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Aluminium is an excellent conductor, heat, electricity... Everything goes through it easily. O can't wait to see our players exhausted by the half of the First Quarter due to it.

Anyway, I was wondering the same thing with thoe heating benches. So Dallas did it once because ours sucks, and now we're showcasing our malfuncting benches to the whole NFL?

Each time we end up doing something more stupid than anything else we've done so far...

Is there anybody out there that could end our misery???

Dallas is using the aluminum benches. Ours can also be air conditioned.  

Dallas did it originally because our Visitor Side benches supposedly weren't working for Seattle the week before. 

Next season, I fully expect a team to bring their own locker room on the road to one up this trend. :ols: 

14 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

I have not been a fan of Jason Wright and very hard on him but with this one tweet he’s kinda winning me over:

Don't let him reel you in with this. It's cheap. It's like when a rock band comes into town and says, "We KNOW that no place rocks harder than [insert city name here.]"

When they trot out the "pissing on the Cowboys" memes, you know they're desperate. It is an INSULT to think we would fall for this, lol!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

Don't let him reel you in with this. It's cheap. It's like when a rock band comes into town and says, "We KNOW that no place rocks harder than [insert city name here.]"

When they trot out the "pissing on the Cowboys" memes, you know they're desperate. It is an INSULT to think we would fall for this, lol!

It was a joke man! I had a lot of bourbon and thought it was the best thing he has done but it actually changes nothing. 😂 

4 hours ago, TK said:

Dallas is using the aluminum benches. Ours can also be air conditioned.  

Dallas did it originally because our Visitor Side benches supposedly weren't working for Seattle the week before. 

Next season, I fully expect a team to bring their own locker room on the road to one up this trend. :ols: 

jerry did it it just to drive home the comment that our stadium is a "home away from home"

bandwagon cowboy fans. 

just take our vitamins and eat right and we will come through the other side of this, cause all the cowboy/ never been to texas guys, are alcoholics, recovering heroin addicts from the 90s

Edited by dunfer

Imagine the NFL finally forces Snyder to sell with a generous settlement from Jeff Bezos buying the team. Jeff Bezos steps in and immediately hires his own GM and FO since he has no idea how to run the football side of things.

While they're running the football side, he does what he's good at - negotiating a new stadium deal with the DC Gov to replace RFK. He builds a state of the art retractable roof stadium with his own funds that seats 68k without the need for PSLs. Amazon Field at RFK Stadium opens in 2025, complete with Amazon Fresh stores all over the stadium where fans can walk in and walk out with their linked Amazon accounts keeping track of what they purchased, shortening lines drastically.

The first few years of Bezos ownership are spent cleaning house and building through the draft. A few lean years later and the team is consistently in the playoff hunt with hometown QB Caleb Williams becoming a star.

200.gif

but nope, that will never happen.