Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

11 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

The Giants turnaround in 1 year proves that Ron's belief in a 3+ year plan is a farce and holds no merit other than complacency and a loser's mentality.  The coaching staff and FO doesn't have it.  The bigger problem is the ownership that bought this BS and also has hindered this franchise for the last 25+ years.

They have an actual gm and coach...we got.....ron

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2

The Eagles are 5-0, the Cowboys with a back up QB are 4-1 and so too are the Giants. It really puts into perspective how awful this organization is and it has nothing to do with just this season - its everything under the Dan Snyder era. Teams routinely get off to a hot start every once in a while, even if they luck into it, but man…we are a special kind of bad because we just can’t even luck into it.

Edited by dyst
  • Like 8

3 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

If I’m Dan, I start tomorrow by searching for a new GM. But Dan will probably wake up and belittle a maid or some guy trimming his hedges to make himself feel better before doing anything about this dumpster wreck he has created.

That's how he treats everyone in the office too. Unless they're legacy Redskins, who are treated like gold no matter their competence level.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

That's how he treats everyone in the office too. Unless they're legacy Redskins, who are treated like gold no matter their competence level.

*Cough* Doug Williams *cough*

i said it in the off-season but our only chance is if he completely removes himself from day to day. Problem is that there is no board to run things anymore. He did away with the when the NFL gave him full ownership. They screwed the pooch and now they have to live with a franchise that, quite frankly, isn’t a viable money maker. It’s a failing business in a vacuum. It’s truly pathetic and the NFL ****ed up royally. 

1 minute ago, CobraCommander said:

*Cough* Doug Williams *cough*

i said it in the off-season but our only chance is if he completely removes himself from day to day. Problem is that there is no board to run things anymore. He did away with the when the NFL gave him full ownership. They screwed the pooch and now they have to live with a franchise that, quite frankly, isn’t a viable money maker. It’s a failing business in a vacuum. It’s truly pathetic and the NFL ****ed up royally. 

This rebrand shows how bad this team is run. The nfl basically prints money. Well this teams rebrand product sales are awful.

The season is all but over. Guess I can look forward to --

1) The media going after Rivera harder and harder as his thin skin keeps showing. This ain't Carolina, buddy. BUCKLE UP. 

2) The stadium being so empty that the league realizes they have two options 1) Let Dan own the team, never get a stadium built and therefore keep losing the owners money or 2) vote Dan out, get sued, but have a new owner come in, get a SoFi stadium built in a great location, one that actually might have a chance at being packed with fans, who are overjoyed that Danny is gone. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hooper said:

1) The media going after Rivera harder and harder as his thin skin keeps showing. This ain't Carolina, buddy. BUCKLE UP. 

2) The stadium being so empty that the league realizes they have two options 1) Let Dan own the team, never get a stadium built and therefore keep losing the owners money or 2) vote Dan out, get sued, but have a new owner come in, get a SoFi stadium built in a great location, one that actually might have a chance at being packed with fans, who are overjoyed that Danny is gone. 

We've been here before my friend. The league won't save us from purgatory. 

Ba_MvShCQAAAFYO_crop_north.jpg?138653299

Imagine Dan trying to pry Deion away from Jackson State? He's worked for Dan before. He's a legend in the eyes of this current generation of players. Could have some pull in the free agent market for guys wanting to play for him.

Think he's gotten some big name recruits to follow him to Jackson State when they had offers from big D1 schools.

**** it. Why not.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, CRobi21 said:

Imagine Dan trying to pry Deion away from Jackson State? He's worked for Dan before. He's a legend in the eyes of this current generation of players. Could have some pull in the free agent market for guys wanting to play for him.

Think he's gotten some big name recruits to follow him to Jackson State when they had offers from big D1 schools.

**** it. Why not.

Prime would probably stay at Jackson State before he stains his resume working for daniel.

37 minutes ago, Hooper said:

If Dan Snyder sells this team I’m buying tix to show support for the new owner.  Until then, you won’t catch me anywhere near ‘em 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dyst said:

Dan is so stupid that once again he will **** this up. He will probably let Ron pick a new QB, then force that new QB on a new coach.

If Ron picks one of the top 3, it shouldn't be an issue. The issue is when Dan forces new coaches to take on overdrafted first rounders with little chance of success (Ramsey with  Gibbs, Campbell with Zorn and Haskins with Rivera). 

2 hours ago, spjunkies said:

We've been here before my friend. The league won't save us from purgatory. 

Ba_MvShCQAAAFYO_crop_north.jpg?138653299

That was the last game I broken something over them losing like that...it wasn't making a difference.  Did it at work, too, was a bad look. I was embarrassed on multiple fronts.

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

The TV contracts have him making money regardless 

Yep, said this during COVID, the stadium actually was empty not through some protest, and he still turned a ridiculous profit many of us will never see.

Commanders could play home games in a giant construction site portapotty and still turn a profit...he'd be asset rich and close to liquid dry but still would never sell.

Edited by Renegade7
  • Like 1

Hearing from multiple people on here that even after Wright’s very public and performative efforts to fix the basic gameday experience (for the fans that do make the ill-advised choice to go to the games) there are still insanely stupid and embarrassing issues like many bathroom sinks not working, many vendors being closed leading to lines even in a half empty stadium, entire sections of old, torn seat cushions, etc…..it’s mindblowing. Setting aside every other issue, they literally can’t even get the basic gameday experience correct in a way that makes them look remotely competent. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2