Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

The volume of comments, which are heavy already, might rival the night Gibbs came back after the story breaks. This is sounding like it has the potential to rival it as biggest story in Snyder's ownership.

And all this over Santos and Mann being spotted at a strip bar with Cowboys shirts on. Right Cali?

Has Snyder even been seen in public recently? Correct me if I’m off but the last I heard is that he has been on his yacht cruising the world while Rivera has been dealing with virtually all Redskins matters.

I know this sounds crazy but given the hints we keep hearing is it possible that Snyder is intentionally staying in international waters to avoid being taken into custody?

1 minute ago, TrancesWithWolves said:

Has Snyder even been seen in public recently? Correct me if I’m off but the last I heard is that he has been on his yacht cruising the world while Rivera has been dealing with virtually all Redskins matters.

I know this sounds crazy but given the hints we keep hearing is it possible that Snyder is intentionally staying in international waters to avoid being taken into custody?

Isn't he Jewish? He could flee to Israel, possibly

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Sheesh, going down the twitter rabbit hole...

Guy saying that Kapri Bibbs went on his IG Live saying that both him and Gruden were boning a receptionist at Redskins Park, when Jay found out, he benched him because he was salty about it.

*Brothel Park

• Haha 1

Does anyone remember early on in Snyder's ownership he used to personally sit in on cheerleader audtions and theyd perform in front of him and he put this proudly on video?  That video would be great to see in retrospect.  Can't find it in search unfortunately.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

You know who I really feel bad for through all this? Ron Rivera. Poor guy walked right into a trap.

The NFL world talks. Players and executives regularly move from team to team. He’s a pretty well-respected guy in the league. He had to know what he was walking into.

• Thanks 2