Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Goodbye Quinton Dunbar

Master Blaster

@ConnSKINS26 I agree with you on almost all counts. My issue is with the way he handled himself  prior to leaving. Its human nature to shred what shuns you. He has earned this, he got big in the head and let people around him guide what steps he took in life. He went from underdog to loser in a short period of time. I feel bad for him as well, but we all make decisions and now he has to live with it. Could have been a great life story for him. Now let's wait for the rest of the facts.....

3 hours ago, veteranskinsfan said:

If I was on the prison football team, I would welcome Dunbar and the NY Giants player with open arms.

In a high stakes game, where twinkies and ciggs are on the line, you want the best of the best.

8 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

Glad this is a Seahawks problem and not a Redskins problem.

I don't know if Coach Rivera saw something in talking with Dunbar that raised red flags with him and he got rid of him. Or if the team just got lucky and dodged a bullet in this.

Either way, I'm glad he's not Washington's problem in this mess.

I wonder if he actually had some cash problems. Given how stupid this was, he may have been real stupid with his money too.

IIRC there was some issues with Baker before he was drafted. Him getting into trouble is less surprising than Dunbar.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived