Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Goodbye Quinton Dunbar

Master Blaster

21 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

Does the NFL need to suspend them at all if they end up in jail? Lol.

When 47 year old Quentin Dunbar is released from jail after his 20 year sentence, he will be suspended from the NFL indefinitely.  Tony Dungy will call him to talk about a plan to get back in the NFLs good graces.  97 year old Jerry Jones signs him.

he spoke to reporters this morning and said “you just want to feel wanted at the end of the day...i just hope to repay them with the way i carry myself as a person”

😂😂😂😂😂 So Dunbar, tell us....in what way do you carry yourself as a person? :P 

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I never liked Dunny.  Dude walked around like he was born on 3rd base.  Never got a fake tough guy vibe from him though, he just thought he was Deion Sanders.  Not all the flash outfits but all the swagger.

I always disliked his stupid celebration every time he made a play.

Just a few hours before this news broke, nbc sports released an article that couldn’t have a more appropriate quote... “You just want to feel wanted,” Dunbar said through a Zoom call with local media, reported by NBC Sports Northwest. “Them guys made it their job to trade for me, and that’s good enough for me. I just hope to repay them with how I carry myself as a person.”

cant copy the article link but it’s under the redskins tab on nbc sports Washington.

Just now, CTskin said:

Just a few hours before this news broke, nbc sports released an article that couldn’t have a more appropriate quote... “You just want to feel wanted,” Dunbar said through a Zoom call with local media, reported by NBC Sports Northwest. “Them guys made it their job to trade for me, and that’s good enough for me. I just hope to repay them with how I carry myself as a person.”

Apparently he wanted to "repay" the Seahawks with some used watches for the entire organization

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

he spoke to reporters this morning and said “you just want to feel wanted at the end of the day...i just hope to repay them with the way i carry myself as a person”

😂😂😂😂😂 So Dunbar, tell us....in what way do you carry yourself as a person? :P 

Beat me by 4 mins, well done. You just can’t make this stuff up.

3 minutes ago, CTskin said:

cant copy the article link but it’s under the redskins tab on nbc sports Washington.

Beat you to it :P a couple posts above yours 

(and you beat me to telling me that) 

....if that makes any sense

Archived