Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Goodbye Quinton Dunbar

Master Blaster

13 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

The story is bat**** insane. Apparently baker told a third party to shoot someone.

5 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

First Breeland arrested, and now Dunbar.

Rivera must have seen something to indicate there would be problems, for him to pass on both of these guys.

If the third party is Trent Williams, I'm going to start getting my investment advice from Ron Rivera.  

8 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

First Breeland arrested, and now Dunbar.

Rivera must have seen something to indicate there would be problems, for him to pass on both of these guys.

Pretty sure Breeland was gone before Ron got here and got a ring...then got in trouble...

8 minutes ago, skinsfan93 said:

I read somewhere they got away with 7 grand in cash plus valuables. WTF!?

7 grand, split three ways.

vs the $3.4 million he was going to get paid this year. 

This was his contract year, so if he was even mediocre he would have gotten $5M+ next year.

up in smoke.

6 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Pretty sure Breeland was gone before Ron got here and got a ring...then got in trouble...

I'm aware of that, but Breeland was a Free Agent this past offseason just like Fuller was, and there were a lot of Skins fans that wanted him back, like Fuller.

And Breeland did not re-sign with KC for a quite a while after Free Agency started. -So Rivera most certainly had plenty opportunity to look into him, especially judging by our CB dire needs, and the fact that we signed Darby too.

So, Rivera did pass on him in 2020 offseason.

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

I'm aware of that, but Breeland was a Free Agent this past offseason just like Fuller was, and there were a lot of Skins fans that wanted him back, like Fuller.

And Breeland did not re-sign with KC for a quite a while after Free Agency started. -So Rivera most certainly had plenty opportunity to look into him, which he may have, judging by our CB situation, and the fact that we signed Darby too.

So, Rivera did pass on him

Lol sorry you're reaching extremely far there...bottom line is Breeland being gone had nothing to do with Rivera...and do you known for a fact that Ron didnt want him

.and it was Breeland who didnt want to come back. It's not like he left here on the best terms.

So yeah...reaching EXTREMELY far here...

2 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Lol sorry you're reaching extremely far there...bottom line is Breeland being gone had nothing to do with Rivera...and do you known for a fact that Ron didnt want him

.and it was Breeland who didnt want to come back. It's not like he left here on the best terms.

I'm just stating the obvious.

Breeland was available.

We had a need at that position.

Rivera did not fully pursue him.

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

I'm just stating the obvious.

Breeland was available. Rivera did not fully pursue him.

Again...you're stating your speculation..unless you know for a fact he didn't...

1 minute ago, Xameil said:

I’ve seen the same thing that @Malapropismic Depository said,  being stated by almost every other skins fan too, so i guess every skins fan is reaching 😂

Archived