Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

19 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I think he ABSOLUTELY has to be a very strong consideration. But if we can trade back and wind up with, say, Darrisaw and Brevin Jordan and then Marquez Stevenson out of the deal then that’s something to consider.

Wouldn't that be something special for this new front office to pull off with their first draft!

And so much better than moving up to improve one position

Edited by DWinzit

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I don't put much into dominator rankings... but three guys I really like being near the top is reassuring nice to see for once :ols:

Smith (obviously), Rogers and Stevenson. 

I like Grimes but I'm not sure he's a schematic fit. 

I was going to say the same about the dominator rankings. Not sure what it really gives me. 

Must admit, one the first names I looked for was Stevenson and that's based on your selling of him! lol

On 1/22/2021 at 8:28 AM, KDawg said:

Not to rehash the same debate again, but if you look at Pitts is a big slot receiver instead of a tight end he becomes the second best receiver in the draft. 

If I were a pro scout... (I’m not... I know, shocking right?) I’d draft him as a slot receiver and H type and have him no where near in-line tight end duties.

I like him but don’t love him. His catch radius is surreal and as a sideline possession guy he could have absolute tremendous steal value.

THat's how I'd use him, but I'd also want to train him up enough w/in line skills (I have no idea if he has them) so that we could run plenty of 12 personal, and disguise our plays better by moving him around, in line and at slot etc. 

48 minutes ago, The Consigliere said:

THat's how I'd use him, but I'd also want to train him up enough w/in line skills (I have no idea if he has them) so that we could run plenty of 12 personal, and disguise our plays better by moving him around, in line and at slot etc. 

I just posted about this. He loves the position and has worked extra hard to specifically be a good blocker.

1 hour ago, The Consigliere said:

a guy that size you absolutely want to see if he can become an in-line option down the road. Agreed.

8 hours ago, Anselmheifer said:

SIP, that chart makes me wonder about D'Wayne Eskridge. Google says he ran a laser timed 4.33 in 2018. He's only 5'9" and 190. Has anybody watched him?

Just highlights so far but he looks every bit of that 4.33 time.  If he has any daylight/open space he's hard to stop.   Be a great backfield weapon among other things. 

19 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Just highlights so far but he looks every bit of that 4.33 time.  If he has any daylight/open space he's hard to stop.   Be a great backfield weapon among other things. 

Looks like he has really natural hands, no body catches and snatches it out of the air.

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Stafford might be older and certainly more battered, but few quarterbacks in the league have an arm like his. He can still do some pretty awesome stuff — you probably haven’t noticed, though, because he played in Detroit.

So send the No. 12 pick in the 2021 NFL Draft to Detroit to land him. If that can’t get it done, throw in Garoppolo — the Niners would cut him as part of the transaction, anyway. If that isn’t enough, toss in a couple of Day Two picks and some Day Threes as sweeteners.

Get it done. The Lions seem reasonable — they agreed to Stafford’s trade request — and a whole mess of picks, with the No. 12 pick as the centerpiece, is fair-market value.

49ers still have to resign Trent.  They have no cap space.  Teams need at least 20 million in cap space to trade for him.  I was listening to Lombardi today and he said the top two are Indy and the Pats because they have the cap space AND they are in the AFC.  He also mentioned Washington, but distinguished because we are in the same conference.

Hypothetically, would you trade #19 for Tua?

Say Miami trades#3+#18+Tua for Watson.  Houston likes Wilson/Fields better than Tua and wants another 1st round pick.  Would you trade #19 for Tua?  

https://fox56.com/news/local/former-psu-football-player-gives-details-on-alleged-hazing-by-teammates

He alleges in the complaint that Barber, Parsons, Gross-Matos and did the following to him and certain other players:

• Took their clothes and did not return them.
  • Told them they intended to make them “their **** because this is a prison.”
  • Wrestled them down and simulating a humping action while on top of them.
  • Placed their penis in their faces while simulating ejaculation.
  • Placed their penis on and in their buttocks.

Jerry Jones is foaming at the mouth, he's perfect for Dallas. Parsons is a nut, I think when teams dive into his background and character, he will slide. This could be Reuben Foster part II. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

https://fox56.com/news/local/former-psu-football-player-gives-details-on-alleged-hazing-by-teammates

Jerry Jones is foaming at the mouth, he's perfect for Dallas. Parsons is a nut, I think when teams dive into his background and character, he will slide. This could be Reuben Foster part II. 

"Placed their penis on and in their buttocks" whoa that's not "hazing" that's gang rape. Jesus christ 

• Like 2