Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

6 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

He was excited and fired up, guess the language caught me out a bit....not that it bothers me in general at all, but it seemed misplaced on a call with GM and HC. Watch it and see what you think. 

I watched it and while I found it a bit cringe-worthy, it didn't necessarily say "red flag" to me. I've never read anything bad about his character and I've seen interviews with him where he seems like a good kid. Probably just fired up and went overboard. But yeah...can't imagine a draft pick doing that on the phone with Ron.  :ols:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Apparently he had some sort of heart condition that was revealed during his medicals that spooked teams.  But his doctor cleared him to play, so who knows if it will be a limiting factor for him moving forward.

Well that explains it.He had a hard fall. Thanks

Was there any reason for Moehrig to drop a little or was it that some of us just had him too high and there were a bunch of other second round FS's? It's a shame Cisco couldn't have fallen 9 more spots in the 3rd

3 hours ago, DWinzit said:

Well that explains it.He had a hard fall. Thanks

Was there any reason for Moehrig to drop a little or was it that some of us just had him too high and there were a bunch of other second round FS's? It's a shame Cisco couldn't have fallen 9 more spots in the 3rd

Moehrig was a back injury I believe, teams noticed he was strapped up on his pro day, news got out he was carrying an undisclosed back problem. No idea how, or even if it is, serious.

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Moehrig was a back injury I believe, teams noticed he was strapped up on his pro day, news got out he was carrying an undisclosed back problem. No idea how, or even if it is, serious.

Wow, I had no idea.

20 hours ago, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

Oh wow, I hadn't heard that either. thanks. 

8 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Which is favorite Lions draft pick: Penei, Levi, Alim, Ifeatu, Amon-Ra, or Jermar?

Sewell by far. They got a generational LT talent at 7th overall. Most drafts a guy like that would never have fallen out of the top 3. That's the equivalent of Chase Young falling to #7.

Just now, mistertim said:

Sewell by far. They got a generational LT talent at 7th overall. Most drafts a guy like that would never have fallen out of the top 3. That's the equivalent of Chase Young falling to #7.

I just thought it was an interesting collection of names.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4