Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

23 minutes ago, DefinitelyMaybe said:
Meanwhile our friends over in Philly are a “Culture is actually damn good” interview away from being us a couple of years back

And you love to see it, you really do

The only thing that'd make that sweeter would be to see Carson Wentz light it up in Indy while Jalen runs for his life on every play.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JoggingGod said:

Sorry folks. Hard to feel excited about these picks when the impending doom of having no QB in 2022 is upon us.

This is much more positive than yesterday. Baby steps.

:ols:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

12 minutes ago, JoggingGod said:

Sorry folks. Hard to feel excited about these picks when the impending doom of having no QB in 2022 is upon us.

You managed to go a whole post without dragging Ron

Admit it, your coming round to positivity aren’t ya? 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, JoggingGod said:

Jesus dude. Just go cheer for someone else already. I cant even avoid your horrendous posts because people keep quoting your garbage for some reason. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Best players left on my board. A ton of really good WR's left out there. Should be a run on them early in the 4th. My top 15 players left:

Chris Rumph

Jabril Cox

Tylan Wallace

Amon-ra St. Brown

Stone Forsythe

Cade Johnson

Shi Smith

Tamorrian Terry

Trey Smith

Shakur Brown

Dylan Moses

Michael Carter

Hamsah Nisirildeen

Kenneth Gainwell

Michael Menet

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Jesus dude. Just go cheer for someone else already. I cant even avoid your horrendous posts because people keep quoting your garbage for some reason. 

Has to be a parody account at this point

If we can get some combo of Carter, Cox/Moses, and/or Jordan I'd be thrilled.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Has to be a parody account at this point

If we can get some combo of Carter, Cox/Moses, and/or Jordan I'd be thrilled.

Wouldnt mind Rumph if he falls to us in the 4th. We need depth at edge. I am not sure why he has fallen. Hes not the biggest guy. But he is absolutely relentless. 

@KDawg

Watched two games.  Texas Tech and Oklahoma State.  And I get 2020 wasn't his best season.  Hard for me to judge sometimes the FS spot because they aren't always in screen on youtube when you are watching the game, so I can't always see what they are doing.  Definitely one of those positions were it helps a lot to see coaches tape.  i also watched his highlights.

The Oklahoma game got me more ginned up for Tylan Wallace.  He IMO will be a good player but I am assuming we are done at the outside receiver spot in the draft

What I like:

He's rangy.  Sort of like the Jamin Davis of the safeties in that he can cover a lot of groud

You can see his freak athleticism when you watch him -- he looks like a stud physically.  No shocker he killed it as to his RAS score

Not afraid to be physical even though he's not a good tackler -- he will throw his body in the run game

Good fit here if they plan to play single high.  I saw him play it at times albeit it was more split safety.  Deep safety type.

Good ball skills.  Good hands. 

What I didn't like:

He's a bit of a mess technique wise as for tackling even though he is certaintly a willing tackler

Anticipation? I didn't find him super on top of plays as for anticipation and adjusting.  Maybe I was a bit spoiled from watching and focusing a lot on Moehrig who seems to have great instincts/anticipation

He can be a bit handsy in coverage -- I don't mind the fesitiness of it but it might lead to penalties in the NFL. 

10 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

@KDawg

Watched two games.  Texas Tech and Oklahoma State.  And I get 2020 wasn't his best season.  Hard for me to judge sometimes the FS spot because they aren't always in screen on youtube when you are watching the game, so I can't always see what they are doing.  Definitely one of those positions were it helps a lot to see coaches tape.  i also watched his highlights.

The Oklahoma game got me more ginned up for Tylan Wallace.  He IMO will be a good player but I am assuming we are done at the outside receiver spot in the draft

What I like:

He's rangy.  Sort of like the Jamin Davis of the safeties in that he can cover a lot of groud

You can see his freak athleticism when you watch him -- he looks like a stud physically.  No shocker he killed it as to his RAS score

Not afraid to be physical even though he's not a good tackler -- he will throw his body in the run game

Good fit here if they plan to play single high.  I saw him play it at times albeit it was more split safety.  Deep safety type.

Good ball skills.  Good hands. 

What I didn't like:

He's a bit of a mess technique wise as for tackling even though he is certaintly a willing tackler

Anticipation? I didn't find him super on top of plays as for anticipation and adjusting.  Maybe I was a bit spoiled from watching and focusing a lot on Moehrig who seems to have great instincts/anticipation

He can be a bit handsy in coverage -- I don't mind the fesitiness of it but it might lead to penalties in the NFL. 

Yup. That’s about the way I view him as well.

• Like 1

Love that we’re still going about our business under the radar too, minimal fuss max production

Iv just sat through Ladainian Tomlinson, Maurice Jones - Drew talking up Cowboys and Giants, let em sleep

Facts are, there’s reasons why franchises side stepped not just Micah Parsons but Kelvin Joseph and it’s all down to personality, put those into a locker room that it doesn’t appear McCarthy has control over it’s a ticking time bomb

Giants have done ok, but I just can’t take them seriously while Daniel Jones is their QB

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Jets took Carter.  Might be a run on RBs.

Not sure there is the depth in the RB class for a proper run.  Probably only a couple of RBs left worth taking before round seven.

But there are a ton of receivers worth drafting ~100-150.  Feels like this is the round to start snapping them up.

• Like 1