Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Alcoholic Zebra said:

I get it...but I don't want to double dip on position groups?

I dont think we have that great of depth at LB.   need more athletic talent at LB to push the whole group.   Never once did i think that our LB group was just one guy away... always felt like the whole group needed an overhaul.

1 minute ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Houston has like 5 picks. And they just spent one of the earliest they had on a QB 

They had to. Watson probably isnt playing this year. And if he does it wont be with the Texans. He is done with them. And he is facing a year on the Commish exempt list. 

34 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Yeah. I really do. That is one persons view. And if you read the entire article just about every single ding on Cosmi is his technique. That is coaching. Plain and simple. He has everything you are looking for from a physical standpoint. And you cant coach that. Now it is up to the coaches to get his best out of him. Other say he wont see the field this year. I doubt that in all honesty. It depends how fast he takes to coaching. 

The guy slaughtered him. Did u read it?? Soft, lazy, clumsy, and everything else was said.I  

Archived