Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

14 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

It was a good pick. A whole bunch of homerism in this thread when it comes to Parsons. On the field he was the best defensive player in this draft. And the Cowboys got an extra 3rd rounder out of trading down as well. Now will he mentally collapse with fat pockets full of money? Who knows. But I do know Dallas has the best LB's in the division now. And it aint even close. 

He’s a fine player, it’s the character issues for me but if he cleans it up it’s a good pick. Im not arguing they have the best linebackers in the NFCE but Dallas had the 31st ranked defense against the run last year. LVE is injury prone also

Round 2 wish top list:

FS Moehrig, Holland, Grant

T Jenkins, Eich, Cosmi, Radunz

TE Freier, Tremble

CB Samuel, Campbell

RB Williams

WR E. Moore, Rodgers

My guess at 51 is best tackle available probably Radunz,

My favorites are Moehrig, Hollandl, Freier, Williams, Rodgers, Tremble

21 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

It was a good pick. A whole bunch of homerism in this thread when it comes to Parsons. On the field he was the best defensive player in this draft. And the Cowboys got an extra 3rd rounder out of trading down as well. Now will he mentally collapse with fat pockets full of money? Who knows. But I do know Dallas has the best LB's in the division now. And it aint even close. 

Hey, what’s with all this levelheaded rational, reasonable talk???

Let me enjoy my dose of burgundy and gold colored schadenfreude in peace will ya! 

😄

31 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

LVE and Jaylon Smith were not good at all last year, they were a huge reason why their defense was so awful. Now it potentially could be scheme, but Jaylon Smith wasn't very good in 2019 either, he's been trending downhill for awhile. 

2 minutes ago, tmandoug1 said:

Is it just me or is Kiper becoming irrelevant with all of the internet info available? Fixing to pull a boogerball rant if I hear Kipers BS all night.

I have not watched a minute of ESPN at all. Been watching NFLN. 

First trade. Denver up. 

20 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

Round 2 wish top list:

FS Moehrig, Holland, Grant

T Jenkins, Eich, Cosmi, Radunz

TE Freier, Tremble

CB Samuel, Campbell

RB Williams

WR E. Moore, Rodgers

My guess at 51 is best tackle available probably Radunz,

My favorites are Moehrig, Hollandl, Freier, Williams, Rodgers, Tremble

On top of my list is Nick Bolton. Seems like a high Carsten guy and then our LB core is young with our D Line. I'd say JOK but I don't think he would fall that far.

Just now, HoggLife said:

I remember when we drafted Betts in the 2nd round back in the 20s

Ladell did pick up the slack when we lost Portis.  Say what you will about the two-headed monster of Betts and Rock "the Wrecking Ball" Cartwright, but it sure did get Joe "Model-T" Gibbs excited.

Archived