Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To Your 2020 NFL Virtual/Cyber/Streaming/Whatever Thread LIVE From...

TK

4 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I remember that happening, but did they actually do that during our 1st Round picks ?

No, people have confirmation bias on this because it happens sometimes. It's always exagerrated and most teams' fanbases feel this way.

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I am not joking when I say this is the first time in history that ESPN did not have a commercial during our pick. I am feeling confused.

They compromised and gave us a good dose of Clowney highlights.  Of course they were alternating leaving us to guess who we were watching.

Just now, clskinsfan said:

I am not joking when I say this is the first time in history that ESPN did not have a commercial during our pick. I am feeling confused.

Our fortunes are changing

Maybe people will actually go to our next Harvest Feast and we can start winning off the field

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Pick Chase Young. Cancelled season. Pick Trevor Lawrence at #2 next year. Let’s roll.

#2? If there’s no season, wouldn’t it just be a draft lottery? I doubt The current order would be kept for next years draft, IF a season is canceled 

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Don’t want them to get Thomas, Simmons or Brown. Please not Brown. Definitely not Brown. 

Brown and Okudah were the two that scared me the most.  Glad they didn't get them.  But Thomas was a great draft pick.  He's going to be a problem to deal with.

Archived