Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Quarantine Thread

No Excuses

14 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

@dfitzo53 how did you lay the brick??

I’ll assume that question was intended for me—

I used thin brick, which is specifically intended for applications like this. You  have to mortar them individually and mount them to the drywall. They mortar sets “just enough,” within a few minutes and fully sets after 24-48 hours. The biggest mistake everyone (including me) makes is that they move too fast and the bricks start sliding off the wall. I had a minor panic attack when that happened.

after the brick is set, you go back and fill the gaps with grout.

of everything involved (electrical, woodwork, patching drywall, painting, etc.) the brick was the longest weekend.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Jumbo said:

living through certain times doesn't get any publicity

Unless it's certain imminent death.

17 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

It’s Bob Seger’s 75th birthday.

How should I celebrate?

Burn him in effigy. Because you know that's what Predicto is doing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, spjunkies said:

My Safeway now has a bunch of toilet paper, but now I can't find any damn paper towels.

****!

Yeah I went to the grocery store late last week and I don't even bother going to the toilet paper/paper towel aisle nowadays, but I happened to glance down it as I was passing and...there was TP. I was like "wait what?".

I figure maybe if Trump and his administration are now at the point of just throwing their hands up and saying "meh, good enough. whatevs" and walking away maybe people are doing the same with toilet paper. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

Enjoy what you've got during the quarantine!

Takoda the 400-pound black bear made the most of his personal pool this week at the Oregon Zoo.

The zoo is closed to visitors right now because of the pandemic, but the 10-year-old is still enjoying the nice spring weather.

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 4

I found out my favorite Chinese restaurant opened back up. I donned my mask & picked up dinner. Their tip jar was packed. ✌

But I got a surprise big container of soup I didn't order. I feel bad, because I knew I couldn't take it back...it was the one with chicken, shrimp, vegetables & rice??? 

• Like 1