Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

8 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

Nice pick, I think he is a guy that will find a role and stick in the league for awhile.

Scouts are not high on his coverage skills but I don’t think they were as bad as they made it out to be after I watched his game tape.  I am also high on JR Reed!  I think he is going to be a decent safety in the NFL and wouldn’t mind Riverboat Ron drafted either of these safeties.

11 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Scouts are not high on his coverage skills but I don’t think they were as bad as they made it out to be after I watched his game tape.  I am also high on JR Reed!  I think he is going to be a decent safety in the NFL and wouldn’t mind Riverboat Ron drafted either of these safeties.

Good motor, good tackler, played all over the place for Texas, will contribute on teams.  He will probably start as a depth player playing mostly SS and playing on teams, but I can see him having success in a scheme with heavy zone coverages.   Probably wouldn't make it in new england, but I was looking at him as Denver gm.

1 minute ago, KillBill26 said:

Good motor, good tackler, played all over the place for Texas, will contribute on teams.  He will probably start as a depth player playing mostly SS and playing on teams, but I can see him having success in a scheme with heavy zone coverages.   Probably wouldn't make it in new england, but I was looking at him as Denver gm.

I am skeptical of Chinn and Duggar. I think they are overvalued imo...but then again I am no scout.

🏳🏳🏳🏳 sorry folks I have to check out Miss Potato Head hasn't been doing good at all.. finally went to see the doctor, she has severe bronchitis.. between delivering dairy milk for the farm and instacart shopping and keeping the house up I can't play guys sorry.

Just now, bakedtater1 said:

🏳🏳🏳🏳 sorry folks I have to check out Miss Potato Head hasn't been doing good at all.. finally went to see the doctor, she has severe bronchitis.. between delivering dairy milk for the farm and instacart shopping and keeping the house up I can't play guys sorry.

Hope all comes out well 'Tater. Hail brother. 

18 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Don’t worry bro we Got you, I’ll take over for the Saints..Hope everything turns out for the better soon w/ you and your fam.

Real life Redskins News.

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/redskins-sign-former-eagles-cornerback-ronald-darby-boost-secondary

Redskins sign former Eagles cornerback Ronald Darby to boost secondary

The Redskins signed former Eagles cornerback Ronald Darby to a one-year contract on Sunday.

Darby, a second-round pick by the Bills in 2015 who played college ball at Florida State, grabbed six interceptions in three years playing in Philadelphia but dealt with major injuries throughout his time there, including an ACL tear in 2018. The deal was first reported by ESPN's Jeremy Fowler.

2 hours ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I am skeptical of Chinn and Duggar. I think they are overvalued imo...but then again I am no scout.

Those small school prospects are tough to gauge.

59 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Best of luck tater.

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

No worries. Thanks for letting us know. Life always comes first. Maybe next year you will be in a better position to try again. Good luck and stay healthy! 

Ok, looks like we have hit the 5th rd wall. Happens every year.  Through Friday night at Midnight, we had 156 selection made for an average of 20.8 picks/day (156/7.5). Since then we have made 15 picks or rate of <10/day. Let's see if we can pick this back up again. If we can get back to the previous pace we could be done before next weekend! 

Send shot lists to either @COWBOY-KILLA- or myself. Full disclosure for me is that the Falcons are done but I am picking for the Patriots who have 8 picks in the last 2 rds - I think they need a few punters........

@bedlamVR is on the clock - Time runs out at 9:00PM = Shorter time frame - 8 hrs from rds 3 through 7. PM has been sent. 

@Skinsinparadise is on deck

@Redskin21502 is in the wings

@PokerPacker is In the wings

@Berggy9598 is in the wings 

@Riggo'sRangers is in the wings

@KillBill26 is in the wings

With the 172nd pick in the 2020 Draft the Detroit lions while being hastled by one of their 7 year old daughters pick 

DannY Pinter - OL - Ball State 

Yeah he is a project but also an offensive line, dude - my write ups are awesome :)

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

It’s been a pleasure having the tater man in. Your family will be in our thoughts and in the prayers of those of us who take part in such activities. 

Archived