Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

Ok now I think you guys are just throwing names out from key and Peele.  We've gotten to the point where after most picks I am saying who? (And it's only the 5th round) And then googling their scouting report.  But there definitely are some diamonds in the rough, great job guys.

On 1/31/2020 at 12:10 AM, volsmet said:

McTelvin Agim is one of my favorite prospects in the draft, though not a need for us, I’ll be hoping he stays clear of our division. Agim was a 5 star prospect coming out of Hs, he’s a gifted dl.

10 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Can you tell me what you see in him from that Mississippi game?  Looked like he got pushed around a lot there.

Need to watch it again, but he was the top rated DT at the shrine bowl, 3rd at the Sr bowl and had a top 10 pass rush grade by pff among all power 5 DTs. He’s an explosive 1 gap prospect, he doesn’t eat blocks particularly well but he’s explosive and can disrupt the middle of the line. 

Jacksonville Jaguars select Josiah Deguara TE Cincinnati with the #157th pick1064624792.jpeg&c=sc&w=850&h=560

Jacksonville needed more of a blocking TE for 2 TE sets to pair with Eifert and last year draft pick Josh Oliver. With a big run on TE so far this is BPA at the position whose a willing blocker while also having the ability to run routes with 7 touchdown for 504 yards last year. Also backed up by a strong combine this pick could fly under the radar. 

The Bills have traded pick 159 to the fighting Skinny’s for picks 171 & 248.

5 hours ago, Owls0325 said:

Jacksonville Jaguars select Josiah Deguara TE Cincinnati with the #157th pick

Jacksonville needed more of a blocking TE for 2 TE sets to pair with Eifert and last year draft pick Josh Oliver. With a big run on TE so far this is BPA at the position whose a willing blocker while also having the ability to run routes with 7 touchdown for 504 yards last year. Also backed up by a strong combine this pick could fly under the radar. 

On 8/29/2019 at 9:35 PM, volsmet said:

Good looking prospects in the UCLA v Cinci game:

TE: Deguara

With pick 159, the Texans select Isaiah Hodgins, WR Oregon State.  

Texans screwed the pooch letting Hopkins walk.  Hodgins is no Hopkins, but he offers excellent size, catch radius and hands, with some ability to separate downfield.  Easily meets the analytics thresholds as well.  He does need refinement to his release and route running, but has intriguing upside.  

Isaiah Hodgins: The country’s top red zone WR

12 targets
12 receptions
9 TD’s

View image on Twitter

With the 160th pick in the 2020 ES Mock Draft the Indianapolis Colts select:

JAMES LYNCH DL Baylor

Active, powerful defensive lineman with some moldable upside still to be had. Teams who view him as an even front three-technique may not view his gaudy, high-impact production as translatable to the pros, but his snap quickness and power to displace at the point of attack are important traits for interior success. Lynch played in a team-oriented upfield scheme and flashed potential to handle read-and-react duties if asked to slide out to five-technique. He should come into the league as a scheme-independent, rotational defender with the tools to challenge as an eventual starter.

With the 162nd pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, The Seattle Seahawks select:

Jordan Elliott, DT Missouri

6'4" 315 lbs

ap_090911089838_sq-3271237f28995f6530d96

We had to double check multiple times to make sure Jordan was inexplicably still available. Elliott earned 90+ grades in run defense and as a pass rusher against the best competition in all of College Football (SEC). In the PFF grading system, that would make him the highest graded DT in the country, and he has increased his grade over the past 2 years. Projected as a Kawann Short or Chris Baker type of player, Jordan has a ridiculously high floor. Elliott has a phenomenal first step and is a mismatch vs single defenders. Has the athleticism and strength to explode through gaps and force pressure on the ball handler. He doesnt have a huge burst, but has immense strength and has been known to throw lineman with force. Still needs some work getting through double teams, and is more adept at rushing the passer than taking on blocks to stock a run. But we see Elliott pairing extremely well with Jaran Reed on the DL.

I cant see him falling out of the 2nd round in this draft. Honestly, I see him going to Kansas City with the 32nd overall pick in the draft. (to pair with my 2019 pick, Khalen Saunders!)

Archived