Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

Jeffrey Okudah.

Kenneth Murray.

Akeem Davis-Gaither.

Matt Peart.

All of these names inspire the soul. Inspire the mind. Inspire us all.

But in order to truly dominate, one must dominate the line of scrimmage.

With the addition of Bryan Bulaga on the front, and the continued dominance of Mike Pouncey, the Chargers offensive line has a few fantastic pieces.

Then we added Matt Peart.

Now, my friends...

Feast your eyes on the MOST UNDERRATED man in the 2020 NFL Draft.

And just like Bacardi, at pick #151... Feast your eyes on Cameron Clark, Guard, Charlotte. (LT #71 in this video)

46 minutes ago, bedlamVR said:

Sorry sorry life stuff in the way .. 

With the 149th pick in the 2020 NFL draft the Lions select 

Derrick Tuszka DE - North Dakota State 

Was watching this guy earlier, I like him a lot.  Reminds me a bit of a Winovich-lite - good hustle and motor, success vs run and pass, has a pretty nice toolbox.  

18 minutes ago, KDawg said:

One gosh darn pick before me. I hate you.

Interesting that both Florida edge rushers went right before someone else would have picked them.  I like both guys.  

With the 152nd pick in the 2020 ES Mock Draft (and Atlanta's last pick) - the Atlanta Falcons take: Jared Pinkney, TE Vanderbilt

This was as much a BPA pick as anything. But we do have a need at TE. Jared will need to lose some of that baby fat and learn to be a more consistent blocker, but he could develop into a very solid TE. 

This concludes the Falcons draft. A more detailed write-up will come as time allows. But the short answer is we are very happy with our selections. We got 2 beasts for the Dline that was absolutely horrible last year. Added a quality safety who should push to start immediately, a potential starter at C and now Pinkney who should at the very least be a quality back-up and could develop into a starter.  

Even with Gandy in the fold to go along with Thielen, the team is still in need of some more physicality out of the receiver position. We expect Irv Smith Jr to play deep and Kyle is getting a little long in the tooth.

With the 155th selection in the ES draft, the Vikings select WR QUINTEZ CEPHUS from Wiscaaaahnsin.

13 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Even with Gandy in the fold to go along with Thielen, the team is still in need of some more physicality out of the receiver position. We expect Irv Smith Jr to play deep and Kyle is getting a little long in the tooth.

With the 155th selection in the ES draft, the Vikings select WR QUINTEZ CEPHUS from Wiscaaaahnsin.

Hold on @PartyPosse @Skinsinparadise has another pick rn...

@Skinsinparadise on the clock

@PartyPosse is on deck

@Berggy9598 is in the wings

With the 154 pick, the Miami Dolphins take Darrell Taylor, edge rusher from @volsmet's team, the Volunteers.  He needs some refinement as for adding more pass rush moves to mix it up more.  He's had some injury concerns.  But the dude has some good potential, has good burst, nice size, can play 3-4 or 4-3.  And in the 5th round, why not take a chance on a pass rusher with upside. 

1 minute ago, duffy said:

Dang it. I was hoping he'd make it to my pick. Nice selection. 

No way he lasts until round 5, I was going to draft him earlier but I’m not allowing myself to draft a Vols. He consistently caused problems without anyone on the front to help him at all ... he made a joke of the bulldogs Oline in Athens. 

Archived