Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 ES GM's Mock Draft....done...

COWBOY-KILLA-

Coming in to the draft the Bengals had two needs to address on the OL and having addressed our issue at RT with Isaiah Wilson we are thrilled to address the LG position here with a real value pick.  With the 147th pick in the ES draft the Cincinnati Bengals select;

Logan Stenberg, G Kentucky

277B50DF-0938-48C4-B88C-AFBE0F431060.jpeg

Logan Stenberg, G, Kentucky  
Height: 6-6. Weight: 317. Arm: 33.13. Hand: 9.75. 
40 Time: 5.30. 
Projected Round (2020): 2-4. 

3/14/20: Stenberg and Landon Young formed a good left side of the offensive line for Kentucky in 2019. Stenberg had a good week of practice at the Senior Bowl and was a beast in the run-blocking one-on-ones. He has good size, strength, and plays with a serious mean streak. Stenberg could be a second-day steal from the 2020 NFL Draft if he can get more disciplined and avoid mental mistakes like penalties.

2 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

@COWBOY-KILLA- is on the clock

@bedlamVR is on deck

@Redskins Reparations is in the wings

@KDawg is in the wings

@goskins10 is in the wings

@Skinsinparadise is in the wings

Skins open to trade down for those wanting to grab their guy. Make an offer now. will wait 15min and then move forward with the pick...

Everyone knows pick 148 is cursed. No one's gonna bite, Killa 

4 hours ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Saahdiq Charles 6’4 300lbs OT LSU

The young man has all the Tools to be a great OT at the next level. We have to help him keep his head on straight. Ron takes him under his wing and we get the best outta Saahdiq. In the late 4th we swing for the fences.

Saahdiq Charles projects as a potential

Starting left tackle at the NFL level. He has high end physical tools, functional athleticism and build at his disposal — offering ample foundation to build upon. Charles will need to fill out his frame and add some additional functional strength in order to hold up consistently at the NFL level.

4C7D7C56-5376-4105-A23F-70BF1DEEABB6.jpeg

He was nearly a Bill, but I drafted 3 linemen last year so I decided to go another direction with my first picks.... & Charles is a psychopath... which I enjoy about him but others are less enthusiastic about it. 

32 minutes ago, skinfan57 said:

With pick 145 the Eagles take Donovan Peoples-Jones, WR out of Michigan.

Our 146th is A.J. Green, CB, Oklahoma State.

Another guy on my list, freak without production... we’re all always intrigued by the talent of guys like DPJ... good spot for him.

Left tackles are hard to find. The only reason he’s still available is his injury history which is extensive. The FO believes the risk reward here is too good to pass up. He’s got 2nd round talent and will be brought in to compete for the Skin LT position. Skins new Medical staff feels they can keep him on the field so Kyle pulls the trigger.

with the 148th pick of the 2020 ES Mock Draft the Skins select:

Trey Adams, OT, Washington  
Height: 6-8. Weight: 318. Arm: 34.38. Hand: 9.88. 
40 Time: 5.60. 
Projected Round (2020): 2-3. 

In pass protection, Adams shows serious athletic ability for a big-bodied offensive tackle. He is quick, agile, and very athletic at playing in space. Adams uses his quick feet and length to neutralize speed rushes, and has an impressive ability to get depth in his drop. He does a superb job of keeping his feet moving and is able to play the typewriter while gliding with edge rushers. 

As a run blocker, Adams can create a push at the point of attack. He is a true bull who overwhelms defenders at the point of attack, and he is able to knock defenders back to open holes in their gaps. Adams' speed and athletic ability can be seen with his quickness to hit blocks on the perimeter and the second level.
3/14/20: In 2019, Adams did a good job of protecting Jacob Eason and opening holes at the point of attack. Adams had a solid game against Stanford until allowing a sack very late in the fourth quarter in garbage time. He had some trouble with Utah's Bradley Anae in the second half after dominating until halftime. NFL sources told me Adams impressed them during fall camp, and they think he could be a second-day pick depending on his medical report.

8E42BE8E-2672-4CE9-8BB0-C8BDABBB827A.jpeg

@bedlamVR is on the clock

@Redskins Reparations is on deck

@KDawg is in the wings

@goskins10 is in the wings

@Skinsinparadise is in the wings

1 hour ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Yeah, with the way tackles have gone relative to my picks I had to take a gamble. Hoping Ron and our new OL coach can mold him, get in his ear, and help stay on the straight and narrow.  But the way he moves for a tackle is just hard to find, so Kyle and the boys felt this was a good spot for him, and luckily for us he was still there.

It's not a good year to want a tackle unless you have a top 15 pick and want to use it on OT.  And all 4 in that top tier might be gone by 11.   

There seems to be a decent second tier in Ezra Cleveland, Austin Jackson, lucas niang etc, but then it seems to really fall off a cliff.   That next tier of bartch, Peart, etc is really uninspiring.  Charles is a wild card.  

I really really hope we bring Penn back. We aren't getting peters due to the agent, Lucas is not the answer at LT, and I hope we stay at 2 and draft chase.  This draft will not help us at OT anytime soon imo.

56 minutes ago, skinfan57 said:

With pick 145 the Eagles take Donovan Peoples-Jones, WR out of Michigan.

Our 146th is A.J. Green, CB, Oklahoma State.

Great value at DPJ at this point, he could be a 2nd round pick any other year.

5 hours ago, KillBill26 said:

There seems to be a decent second tier in Ezra Cleveland, Austin Jackson, lucas niang etc, but then it seems to really fall off a cliff.   That next tier of bartch, Peart, etc is really uninspiring.  Charles is a wild card. 

Sir, I will not sit here while my starting Right Tackle is insulted.  I demand satisfaction.

Archived